I wanna go on a steroid cycle..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I am thinking about doing a mild Testosterone cycle to gain more muscle definition and strength .
Thinking about doing testosterone enanthate 250 mg weekly with an .25 armidex every other day and post using clomid just like Jon Jones :D .. Would love to hear what you guys think?
p.s been lifting for a year now

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I am thinking about doing a mild Testosterone cycle to gain more muscle definition and strength .
Thinking about doing testosterone enanthate 250 mg weekly with an .25 armidex every other day and post using clomid just like Jon Jones :D .. Would love to hear what you guys think?
p.s been lifting for a year now
Have you stopped making gains? I'm not anti gear but there ARE side effects to messing with your endocrine system and you'd be better off getting as far as you can without drugs first.

Also, 250mg per week is like trt levels. You probably wouldn't need an anti estrogen

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Have you stopped making gains? I'm not anti gear but there ARE side effects to messing with your endocrine system and you'd be better off getting as far as you can without drugs first.

Also, 250mg per week is like trt levels. You probably wouldn't need an anti estrogen
This.

Post pics and we will tell you if your body is even ready for a cycle. If you haven't built a good enough base yet then gear will be a waste.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Well i went from 80 kg to 97 kg .. I don't want to have huge muscles but i want to do one cycle so i can make some gain and maintain them.. I don't know if i stopped gaining but all i know is that my bicep is 16 .2 inches from 13.5 inches and it stopped growing

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
whats good enough base?
A physique that has pretty Much maxed out its natural ability to the point where a cycle would be useful. At that stage you will actually be able to keep most of your gains as oppose to losing all when you come off. You will always lose something but if you have a good base it won't look as obvious.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Well i went from 80 kg to 97 kg .. I don't want to have huge muscles but i want to do one cycle so i can make some gain and maintain them.. I don't know if i stopped gaining but all i know is that my bicep is 16 .2 inches from 13.5 inches and it stopped growing
17kg in a year? You must have gained a lot of fat

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
not a lot but a little bit . when i ask people how much i weigh now they say 85 so there must not be lots of fat.
Wow, well that's a lot of muscle to gain in a year

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Im very impressed with your gainz, care to share you program and diet with us?
workout 3 times a week .. Monday (shoulder and legs) , wednesday (Arms) , Friday (Chest and Back) .
2 eggs with bread in morning , then eat eggs or fruits or yougurt 2 hours before exercising ( bean too) , then protein shake after exercise ,
last meals Beef or chicken with half kilo yougurt and around 30 table spoons of rice ohh and patatoes too (2 to 3 medium sized) ...
1 cup of beans is around 30 gram of protein so if you can eat that then it would great ...