I want to take my kids to a WWE show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And as some of you know I'm up in BC Canada. It's mainly for my son who's 6 and seems to really enjoy Mr Cena but I'm sure big sis would have fun too. So is there a predictable schedule of who would wrassle where and when? Having Cena there is a must at this point unless there's some reason that's it's a super long shot. I'd be willing to go to go cities like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Seattle, Oregon possibly LA but depending on feedback I may go elsewhere. Would LV be hosting these now with the arena? What type of price point are tickets?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And as some of you know I'm up in BC Canada. It's mainly for my son who's 6 and seems to really enjoy Mr Cena but I'm sure big sis would have fun too. So is there a predictable schedule of who would wrassle where and when? Having Cena there is a must at this point unless there's some reason that's it's a super long shot. I'd be willing to go to go cities like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Seattle, Oregon possibly LA but depending on feedback I may go elsewhere. Would LV be hosting these now with the arena? What type of price point are tickets?
Tickets are extremely affordable. When SmackDown was taping here last year it was like 600 bucks for ringside, guaranteed to be on TV seats, and as little as 20 bucks.. According to their scehdule Raw is live in Portland tomorrow night, and they're running another show in Abbotsford also tomorrow night. Unfortunately Cena won't be at either as he's becoming a part time performer. LV hosted before the new arena, so they'll certainly be hosting now.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tickets are extremely affordable. When SmackDown was taping here last year it was like 600 bucks for ringside, guaranteed to be on TV seats, and as little as 20 bucks.. According to their scehdule Raw is live in Portland tomorrow night, and they're running another show in Abbotsford also tomorrow night. Unfortunately Cena won't be at either as he's becoming a part time performer. LV hosted before the new arena, so they'll certainly be hosting now.
Ok good start thanks. I saw the Abbotsford one and it's about 3.5 hours away but I'm wanting one of the big shows. Do things like SummerSlam, WrestleMania and other big ones have predetermined arenas or dates?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ok good start thanks. I saw the Abbotsford one and it's about 3.5 hours away but I'm wanting one of the big shows. Do things like SummerSlam, WrestleMania and other big ones have predetermined arenas or dates?
Yeah, they're usually scheduled up to a year ahead of time. The Royal Rumble is in Philly this January and I believe Mania is booked for New Orleans.