I was banned from the OG

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

Yea, that entry is pretty infamous even if it's incorrect. The OG has had who I am fucked up for umpteenth years.
Yeah i don't even know what the fuck it's talking about, but i just found it funny someone devoted that much time to a write up shitting on them.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I remember my first ug/og ban. Got drunk and cursed out the mods/kirik. Savig, Rickstorm, dreamer and nightcrawler are very cool.

I cant say enough positive thing's about this place tho. The responses in this thread shows the loyalty and family vibe here.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Zeph, Kneeblock, IWEI,

If you guys don't put up with any non-serious posters, I won't bring that persona here.
Oh please don't say that, if they change their mind now I'm fuc-ed......half the shi- I post, if not more, is non-serious. I know no other way. And for the record, hopefully you stay and enjoy it.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
I got shit for repping this place on there yesterday lol. Fuck them. I only still go there because there's people I enjoy interacting with who haven't seen the light yet.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Be nice turds. Everyone should be welcome until they give a reason not to be. Plus like OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 said, at her last "Pune Punchfest", the more the merrier.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Plus you should have introduced yourself on the welcome thread. That way you could have gotten buttered up a bit before getting reemed out...lol. Anyway, take it like a man.

Magic Jackson

May 31, 2015
I probably just need to get rid of this screen name, I think I'm damaged goods! Can I delete this account and get a new one? It would be nice to have an MMA forum on Fight Nights.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
TA
Who gave you shit?
It was mostly anonymous vote downs. B17 left a comment, think he maybe thought I was being a bit smug. Basically a lot of people were moaning about the paid privileges on the UG, I told them you get all that shit here for free.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I probably just need to get rid of this screen name, I think I'm damaged goods! Can I delete this account and get a new one? It would be nice to have an MMA forum on Fight Nights.
keep your name.just be cool and survive on your own merits

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
TA

It was mostly anonymous vote downs. B17 left a comment, think he maybe thought I was being a bit smug. Basically a lot of people were moaning about the paid privileges on the UG, I told them you get all that shit here for free.
Oh shi-, you just made huge fuc-ing mistake, you posted twice by accident, I am going to fuc-ing post this 20 times in a row making fun of you..........just kidding........i had it happen to me on another forum so i thought i would jump all over that sh-t.

P

Punch

Oh shi-, you just made huge fuc-ing mistake, you posted twice by accident, I am going to fuc-ing post this 20 times in a row making fun of you..........just kidding........i had it happen to me on another forum so i thought i would jump all over that sh-t.
always thought that shit was so dumb.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
always thought that shit was so dumb.
fuc-ing stupid and you caught me in just the right mood for this...........if you double post, it's probably because of your ipad or something on your computer.........fuck-ng losers

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You dont need to get rid of it. Embrace it, roll with it. Hope you enjoy the site, will stick around, and invite people you know if you like it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
fuc-ing stupid and you caught me in just the right mood for this...........if you double post, it's probably because of your ipad or something on your computer.........fuck-ng losers
Also a great feature is the ability to edit whenever or delete.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Welcome Magic Jack! Don't change your name, I can make so many perverted jokes with this one and my poon hole.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
let's clean the slate for Magic Jackson @Magic Jackson and let him enjoy..............selfishly, I'm hoping he's a Mcgregor fan and wants to take me up on my screen name bet, but either way, give him a break.........