I was just accused of shop lifting.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Cashier at the local dollar General just called the cops on me for shop lifting. She told me I have to wait for the police. I didnt steal a fucking thing. This lady is trippin.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cashier at the local dollar General just called the cops on me for shop lifting. She told me I have to wait for the police. I didnt steal a fucking thing. This lady is trippin.
What did you steal? Are you white?

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Yes Im white. I think thats the problem. Theres only prob 10 white people in my town of 14,000 that arent Menonite. It is almost all Punjabi Indians and Mexicans. Ive been here 8 years and have never had a problem. I love this place but this chica is on some shit. I stole nothing lmao.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Why does she think you stole something? If you have to explain yourself to the cops, maybe she should have to explain herself to her employer

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I dont ever think Ive stolen anything other than beer runs back in the day cuz the store stopped selling beer at midnight so we would grab 20 packs and run out. Always went back and gave the store owner the cash the following day. He knew who we were lol. I dont think he ever called the cops it was just the store policy.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Why does she think you stole something? If you have to explain yourself to the cops, maybe she should have to explain herself to her employer
Exactly, im grown ass man. I dont feel it necessary to explain myself to anyone. So i go take my truck to get washed and detailed. Im wearing some awesome shorts i got at the fan expo but they have no pockets. So i left my house with my phone, id, debit card and E-cig. Dropped my truck off and went to Dollar General for a bottle of water and then asked for a bag so i could put my shit in there while i waited for my truck. I went to go check on it and the said another 30 minutes. Its fucking 100 degrees here and I finished my water. I was thirsty so i went back to DG to check and see if they had diet cran juice so i can get ready for later and have a few sips while i waited. I love cran juice but it gives me heart burn so i get diet. I think its just watered down. Anyways, i walked back in with the bag i got earlier and looked for it. They didnt have it so i left. This lady followed me for almost a block yelling at me for stealing. Asking to see whats in the bag. I was very polite and asked her what made her think that, and NO i didnt tAke anything. She wanted to see my bag and i told her no that i felt the burden of proof was on her and that she was harassing me for no reason. Told me she was calling the cops and because i wouldnt wait, would show the police the video. Its fine, most of the cops in this town know me and not in a bad way. Im home now. Waiting for a knock on the door.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Fuck her. She can't detain you.
Agree. I told her that. I told her she has no right to look in my bag and no right to keep me at the store. I was very respectful but at the same time very stern. My buddy who is a cop in town is supposed to let me know in a few hours when he is on the clock, we have already had a good laugh about it. When he gets to work he is going to let me know what happened with the call.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
In for bail money paypal
No worries mate. Cop showed up to my house lol. They knew exactly where to go. Only because last 4th of july they came cuz i was launching 6 inch morters. Ive been pulled over many times in my Nissan. Never any problems. When I get pullec over I put the "military hat" on. Yes sir, no sir type stuff.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
No worries mate. Cop showed up to my house lol. They knew exactly where to go. Only because last 4th of july they came cuz i was launching 6 inch morters. Ive been pulled over many times in my Nissan. Never any problems. When I get pullec over I put the "military hat" on. Yes sir, no sir type stuff.
The Dixie cup?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dont ever think Ive stolen anything other than beer runs back in the day cuz the store stopped selling beer at midnight so we would grab 20 packs and run out. Always went back and gave the store owner the cash the following day. He knew who we were lol. I dont think he ever called the cops it was just the store policy.
Lol at "store policy"

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah man. I only had that cup for a quik min and then got stationed at Camp P. I dropped my my boonie cap at the Coronado bridge with three locks attached. It sank, if ya know what that means.
Where we're you on pendleton? I was in Las pulgas

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Where we're you on pendleton? I was in Las pulgas
Pulgas? Isnt that over the river and through the woods? I had some friends up there I was on the west side of I5, right across from edson range. I forget the area. Our barracks were in 21 are del mar i think.

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
I think she wanted a reason to frisk you. Did she say to let her see your bag or sack??