I was wrong about Mike Perry..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He rubbed me the wrong way at first and I was calling and hoping he would be exposed for being 1 dimensional.. but ever since he was exposed but tried to improve I've started realizing that he is who he is he dumped that annoying broad he's grown on me.. If you haven't watched the anatomy of a fighter @wink John's I suggest it... He also posted a Diego sparring story with a bully and its HILARIOUS... The dynamic of Perry fighting cowboy is intriguing as well.. I've Crossed over tti the platinum side!

Last edited:

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's easy to discount him at first impression but there is substance revealed the more you see him. I like him. Gritty, tough and entertaining.

Big ED

Aug 16, 2018
He rubbed me the wrong way at first and I was calling and hoping he would be exposed for being 1 dimensional.. but ever since he was exposed but tried to improve I've started realizing that he is who he is he dumped that annoying broad he's grown on me.. If you haven't watched the anatomy of a fighter @wink John's I suggest it... He also posted a Diego sparring story with a bully and its HILARIOUS... The dynamic of Perry fighting cowboy is intriguing as well.. I've Crossed over tti the platinum side!
Sorry, but he's an idiot. I actually liked him at first, but now i just want him to keep losing.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Sorry, but he's an idiot. I actually liked him at first, but now i just want him to keep losing.
I just appreciate that he's not a fake tough guy..I can see why he's not liked but I thunk he's ight.