General I watched a TaeKwonDo dvd last night ama

Discussion in 'The Off-topic Lounge' started by yuki2054, Jul 11, 2019.

1. yuki2054

Ratings:
    +1,227
    I think i've deleted my old saves. It's okay. I was pleased to be done with it to be honest with you. And last night i did the automatron dlc. I want to complete the other two dlcs next. I need to pay attention to the dialogue, to make sure that i follow what is happening. Rather than just skipping them, which is the temptation. Most people are playing the sequel now i think?

2. jason73

jason73 send her back
    First 100

Ratings:
    +79,421
    [​IMG]

3. yuki2054

Ratings:
    +1,227
    Fallout 4 is a roleplaying game set in a future nuke devastated US future. Where most normal people have been annihilated, and all that remain are a bunch or mutants, raiders and synths, and some monsters as well.

There is a lot of random shooting, with different weapons (the shotgun is one of my favourite, lethal at close range). It is made by Bethesda, the same people who made Skyrim. And i completed that as well, including the civil war quest line.

There is actually a way to glitch these games, and i am thinking about doing a video showing you how to do this. But i want to try and complete the final two downloadable contents, before i do this.

Stay posted...... Ps i'm level 138 now....

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hauler

Hauler Unknown Member

Ratings:
    +33,460
    This is riveting stuff.

From chair-assisted martial arts to detailed video game reviews in less than two pages.

Like the Dixie Square Mall in Blues Brothers, this thread has everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Never_Rolled

Never_Rolled Dad motherfucker of the planet

Ratings:
    +5,556
    What lube do you use for these threads? Trying to decide between a water or silicon based. So hard.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Shang Tsong2

Shang Tsong2 Prince Phillip is a GoD
    First 100

Ratings:
    +21,212
    Use the tears of all the Jon Jones haters.

@Outlaw Shit@Outlaw Shit @MC Gusto@MC Gusto @Wild@Wild come cry for a bit so this man can jerk off!

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Never_Rolled

Never_Rolled Dad motherfucker of the planet

Ratings:
    +5,556
    I don’t like him as a person as I’m sure 90% of fight fans feel the same but he’s the best that ever did it. I never miss a Jones fight.

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted