i wouldn't be surprised if Tyson Fury ended up doing a lil' BKB

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he's more than financially secure and has shown he does things because he wants to, not for the money.

he can clear up the HW gloved division pretty quick and no doubt BKB is well respected by his family.

BKB Championships or whatever they are called seem to be paying pretty well anyway. if a suitable opponent could be found(?) it totally makes sense he'd step in there and absolutely bash someone. and they could be very decent.

imagine what that would do. has anyone got his number?

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
I would LOVE to see that. Just being honest, I don't think he would do nearly as well in that format. He's an accumulated damage fighter that can utilize his reach and slower hands to grind you. I think someone that is smaller with explosive power like Rumble could get in and catch him.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Before anyone focuses on the name, I am not saying I think Rumble gets him, although he definitely could. I meant someone with that one hit ko power like Rumble or Wilder.

T

The Big Guy

I would LOVE to see that. Just being honest, I don't think he would do nearly as well in that format. He's an accumulated damage fighter that can utilize his reach and slower hands to grind you. I think someone that is smaller with explosive power like Rumble could get in and catch him.
Theres no one in boxing or any washed up mma fighter that's going to beat the gypo king
1609806638758.png

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he would either kill a guy or break a face like Cosmo alexandre broke sage norcutt face.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'd rather see Wilder vs Ngannou cuz Wilders sloppy ass balance and defense would get him killed.. Or maybe be lands on Francis.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Didn't they say the gypsy king title was earned not given? I'd imagine he's no stranger to proper bare knuckle