Iaquinta: I’ll just have to ‘beat the f—k’ out of Ferguson since Northcutt is unavailable

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Al Iaquinta is certainly riding on a confidence high after his first round knockout victory over Diego Sanchez at UFC Nashville in April. ‘Ragin’ Al first went on a lengthy rant on The MMA Hour by lambasting the UFC’s post-fight bonus system, then went on Twitter to call out a list of his contemporaries at the 155-pound division.

One of the fighters he called out was Sage Northcutt, whom he intended to face in July. But apparently, ‘Super’ Sage will not be available due to a slight medical condition.

Everyone say a prair Sage north cut got his tonsils out

— Al Iaquinta (@ALIAQUINTA) May 21, 2017

Thats y he won't fight me July 22

— Al Iaquinta (@ALIAQUINTA) May 21, 2017

Given this circumstance, Iaquinta is now…

Iaquinta: I’ll just beat up Ferguson since Northcutt’s out

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Lol @ prair! I'd love to see a purchase or lease contract this guy writes up in real estate.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He's going to get smashed by my boy Al
Al could ko him, but he will walk through fire trying and I've yet to see Gaethje fold..Gaethje already told al he would fight him and Al actually complimented Justin saying he's a killer.. you don't hear nobody calling out Gaethje, they all know there's WAY easier money to be made..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Al could ko him, but he will walk through fire trying and I've yet to see Gaethje fold..Gaethje already told al he would fight him and Al actually complimented Justin saying he's a killer.. you don't hear nobody calling out Gaethje, they all know there's WAY easier money to be made..
I know, I'm just messing around. I'm looking forward to seeing gaethjie fight