IBJJF won't recognize Enson Inoue's black belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Anybody read his book? It's a real glimpse into the Yakuza world and Japan in general. He bulldozed his way through the underworld like a freaky Takashi Miike bad dude. He's punched, slapped and beaten the shit out of real Yakuza tough guys many times over. The only possible explanation regarding the color of his belt is politics.Everyone knows he's legit.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Ibjjf is a joke of an organization. $130 to do a tournament and you also need to pay some bullshit $40 member fee now. Not to mention they are insanely biased towards Brazilian athletes(which really isn’t a surprise) and make the most bullshit calls to help them. Fuck the IBJJF.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Anybody read his book? It's a real glimpse into the Yakuza world and Japan in general. He bulldozed his way through the underworld like a freaky Takashi Miike bad dude. He's punched, slapped and beaten the shit out of real Yakuza tough guys many times over. The only possible explanation regarding the color of his belt is politics.Everyone knows he's legit.
"freaky Takashi Miike bad dude" My favorite of all the bad dudes.

RodneyMeatcastle

Mar 3, 2023
I am glad I quit BJJ at purple. Hated the politics, the ass kissing the brazilian instructor, the pressure to do those gay tournaments, and the white boys trying to talk with a brazilian accent. The whole scene is a joke. Most my injuries in martial arts came from spazzes I have rolled with in BJJ and the fuckhead brazilian instructor (That shall not go unmentioned) refuse to police his class so people were frequently injured.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A Miike reference??????????????

Who are you?????????