Sports Ice Cube whining like a Lil B¡tch.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
After weeks of negotiating between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor and months of trash talk teasing the possibility of their megafight, terms for the bout were finally agreed upon last week. Fans were actually tipped to that announcement by earlier reports that Mayweather’s promotional company had gotten the go-ahead from Nevada authorities to stage a major boxing match in Las Vegas on Aug. 26.

However, things have hit just a wee bit of a snag. The desired venue for the fight, T-Mobile Arena, has already been booked for that date, and now none other than Ice Cube must be made whole if Mayweather and McGregor want to square off there.

The BIG3, the rapper/actor’s three-on-three basketball league which debuts Sunday, has already booked that arena for its championship game, to be held Aug. 26. The league even tweeted out a photo of the building Friday, and it noted that tickets were already available.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
seems like he has a legitimate grievance since he booked it first.

is there video or a quote of ice cube actually bitching.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Money talks. We all know it. Actual money, like the kind that carries $$$$, also has direct impact.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
saying 'we had first' for the 8 ppv buys this might get vs. the most hyped (doesn't mean a thing) boxing event in a long time. Sorry Cube, you lose.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cube is fake as fuck...went to private school and ate on fine china as a youth

ICE CUBE is nothing but an act...Fake as Fuck I say

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
ice cube will put a cap in that ass if you say it to his face..............beleedat

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cube had it first, I dunno how the promotions fucked that up.

Regardless, Cube is smart, so he'll play this out to get more attention to his league, and profit.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cube had it first, I dunno how the promotions fucked that up.

Regardless, Cube is smart, so he'll play this out to get more attention to his league, and profit.
Maybe they'll let him rap The National Anthem before the fight.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Maybe Ellerbee had it booked with the understanding that they could work Cube into the act. Would Cube get bitchy about the possibility of being included in the most watched fighting event in history-- probably not. Brothers work together when there's money-- bitches.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I think the Irish guy and the retired guy should be the opening act for the basketball.