General Ice Fishing Tomorrow.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

There are three drunk Frenchmen in the hut next door. They’re bad mouthing JT Money. I just went over, pounded on the side of their hut and said “So many pussies in this thread.”.

@Lars R. Biden get out here. I might need back up.
I have meetings until 7

do you need me to cancel them?!?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
its a perch and we usually throw them in the bushes like a squaw fish . they steal your bait and are full of bones . you can catch 20 a day because it takes 20 to make a meal
Perch are the tard fish of the sea.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
its a perch and we usually throw them in the bushes like a squaw fish . they steal your bait and are full of bones . you can catch 20 a day because it takes 20 to make a meal
I donno how they do it in Canadia, but here in 'Murica we stick up for our heros! That's a god damned shark, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

M

member 3289

So basically an alligator gar.

Only a beta cuck fisherman would include them in his "fish caught" total.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
judging by the size of Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken 's icehole i am going to say there are some big fish in that lake . hopefully he catches a 12lb rainbow before the day is over

M

member 3289

There are three drunk Frenchmen in the hut next door. They’re bad mouthing JT Money. I just went over, pounded on the side of their hut and said “So many pussies in this thread.”.

@Lars R. Biden get out here. I might need back up.
Lol of course you still love JT Money. You're two of the biggest DNBs east of the Canadian Rockies.

Let me know how it goes when you get your covid vaccine in 2027.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
i've heard they taste like shrimp? stay away from them in the warm weather they get "wormy"

up here they do the smelt thing through the ice

View: https://youtu.be/CF6HUHR3OOY

but they also fish for whatever bites on Winnipesaukee

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
But have you ever caught a .03 lber?
Anyone can catch a big fish.

Only in my dreams.

When I was younger I was obsessed with breaking a freshwater record. The easiest to beat imo was the humble gudgeon. The record was 4oz. I got close. But got bored after a couple of months as it was shit

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is what ice fishing looks like here in the Okanagan
1614028759521.png

i laughed and cringed yesterday as i drove past duck,woods and swan lakes with tons of people out there fishing,cars and sleds out on the lake .all 3 lakes with huge open water patches and big cracks in the ice . usually ice fishing is done by snowmobiling in to a mountain lake that is frozen 8 inches thick and will remain frozen until april. the guys in the valley bottom are the guys who hate their wives and are ready to be swallowed up by the lake .

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
this is what ice fishing looks like here in the Okanagan
View attachment 28628

i laughed and cringed yesterday as i drove past duck,woods and swan lakes with tons of people out there fishing,cars and sleds out on the lake .all 3 lakes with huge open water patches and big cracks in the ice . usually ice fishing is done by snowmobiling in to a mountain lake that is frozen 8 inches thick and will remain frozen until april. the guys in the valley bottom are the guys who hate their wives and are ready to be swallowed up by the lake .