Idiot Reporter instigating between Khabib and Conor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
That dumb reporter last night was instigating between Khabib and Conor last night at Conor's post fight conference, saying Khabib was talking smack about Conor when Khabib was giving Conor respect.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.11.13 AM.png

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Did Conor train with a diff team? I didn't really watch much buildup but saw some footage of him training at the Crumlin boxing gym and with Kavanagh or whatever.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Did Conor train with a diff team? I didn't really watch much buildup but saw some footage of him training at the Crumlin boxing gym and with Kavanagh or whatever.
Did you serious ?

Put some respect on Ido Portals name.

He wasnt in Conor's corner for this fight or the Khabib fight and that's who Khabib is talking about

Had Conor had him there he would have easily evaded those baby leg kicks and touched that pea head of prober

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
No idea tbh. I assumed he was with the same guys cause he was with John Kavanagh

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i didnt see a bunch of build up either but apparently conor trained in portugal with a team built around him

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
i didnt see a bunch of build up either but apparently conor trained in portugal with a team built around him
Hmm yeah that's not good but then again with corona shit who knows, the gyms probably aren't even open like that.