If Conor boxed Ricky Hatton who would win?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Personally I think Conor struggles with any pro boxer at boxing. I'm just thinking Hatton had dynamite in his left hand much like Conor but he would rip to the body. When he fought Mayweather he did nothing he couldnt get shots off and he was made to miss the whole fight.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm going to assume you mean prime Hatton. He's be a horrendous match up for Conor. He's very different to PBF. Hatton is relentless with his pressure and body shots. I think Conor could do well against some pro boxers, especially considering that in the US, they don't have such strict requirements for getting a professional license. I do think any international level boxer would be well outside of his league.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
if there's a boxer who's name you recognize, he'd annihilate Conor.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Ricky Hatton is about 3X Nate in weight right now

BUt he'd still probably win, and that would be the excuse

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015
Conor wouldn't stand a chance with a top level amateur, never mind a fighter at the level Hatton was.

M

member 603

This Conor boxing anyone shit needs to die, or all the Conor dick swingers need to go watch boxing (better yet, go train).... I loved Hatton back in the day, he'd murk Conor badly.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
body blows are a bigger factor in boxing and hatton had nasty body blows . the fight would have to be at 154 lbs conor would have a hard time making 147 lbs.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Ricky Hatton is about 3X Nate in weight right now

BUt he'd still probably win, and that would be the excuse
damn he got big, I saw Fernando vargas IRL he was like 190 lbs but looked buff , de la hoya also looked like he put on some lbs.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
damn he got big, I saw Fernando vargas IRL he was like 190 lbs but looked buff , de la hoya also looked like he put on some lbs.

Lotta people saying Conor is immitating Ali,imho he imitates Prince Naseem a lot more, even the way he talks in occasions...and with the cutting he's being doing I'm expecting something similar in the later stages of his career lol

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Lotta people saying Conor is immitating Ali,imho he imitates Prince Naseem a lot more, even the way he talks in occasions...and with the cutting he's being doing I'm expecting something similar in the later stages of his career lol
:eek:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
how do those guys get so fat
I actually don't understand the reverse. If I was a retired athlete that had to spend years denying myself simple pleasures and now has money, celebrity and thus still easy access to women, I would become the fattest cunt in the world.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I actually don't understand the reverse. If I was a retired athlete that had to spend years denying myself simple pleasures and now has money, celebrity and thus still easy access to women, I would become the fattest cunt in the world.
I get being a bit soft and not training anymore

but these dudes are obese....like orca fat