If DC beats Jones I am Done with this Place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

There is already so much hate going around for Jones, I wouldn't be able to bear all the bullshit from the haters if DC were to get lucky and win (which I don't think he will).

I honestly see at least one Jones-bashing post a day, but I've stopped reporting them for the most part because the admins/mods clearly don't care; a double standard when it comes to Jones bashing seems to be the norm around here now.

DC has no chance in this fight, and I'll be willing to put my money where my mouth is to back that up. Don't forget the gold name means I'm the best fight picker on this site.

But let's say DC somehow gets lucky and wins a shitty decision. If that happens, I'm done. Fucking done. D-O-N-E. Done with this place until at least August 26 for the McGregor-Mayweather fight.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
There is already so much hate going around for Jones, I wouldn't be able to bear all the bullshit from the haters if DC were to get lucky and win (which I don't think he will).

I honestly see at least one Jones-bashing post a day, but I've stopped reporting them for the most part because the admins/mods clearly don't care; a double standard when it comes to Jones bashing seems to be the norm around here now.

DC has no chance in this fight, and I'll be willing to put my money where my mouth is to back that up. Don't forget the gold name means I'm the best fight picker on this site.

But let's say DC somehow gets lucky and wins a shitty decision. If that happens, I'm done. Fucking done. D-O-N-E. Done with this place until at least August 26 for the McGregor-Mayweather fight.
You never disappoint with the "I'm done" threads whenever Conor or Jon fight.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You will have to leave as opposed to me who will not because I did not say the same.

Jones won't lose anyway....

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Jones will most likely win but even if he loses I could not care less about either guy or this fight.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

NO worries . Your bro has your back no matter what.
Bring it on you haters

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jones is going to test positive for cocaine and dick pills in the week of the fight and dc will be champ forever

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
no, you'll probably still be here as Cormier Nuthugger or something

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Get ready to see DC's big ass gut dancing in the octagon after Jonsey gets sent home strapless.

#hashtag