Cinema If Disney made Game of Thrones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would be interesting if they did. And a lots easier to know a characters intentions. In Disney cartoons the bad guys have fingernails and the good guys don't.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It would be interesting if they did. And a lots easier to know a characters intentions. In Disney cartoons the bad guys have fingernails and the good guys don't.
What in the living fuck are you on about? Examples plz and tks.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What in the living fuck are you on about? Examples plz and tks.
Here's an example. All the villains in Disney have fingernails and the good guys (it's actually princesses) don't.

So fuck off?

Okay!

Thanks?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Here's an example. All the villains in Disney have fingernails and the good guys (it's actually princesses) don't.

So fuck off?

Okay!

Thanks?
So you just made it up on the spot then.

Got your number, cumbeard.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Perhaps a combination of both.

What gin did you use? I had some ophir the other week, it's Chinese flavor gin
Tanqueray, nothing fancy. I'm not a massive gin drinker but I got some in because my sister in law likes it and she was here recently.

I was surprised that spit and sawdust pubs in England have gone all mental having gin menus on the table when I was back there in August.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tanqueray, nothing fancy. I'm not a massive gin drinker but I got some in because my sister in law likes it and she was here recently.

I was surprised that spit and sawdust pubs in England have gone all mental having gin menus on the table when I was back there in August.
The town I'm at is the strangest. The have opened loads of faggy micro brewerys up. About 5 of them. I was never into real ale and stuff like that tho. I also tried that pink gin. Iirc it tasted better than the China one