Lifestyle If I was black

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would shave my head. Was just chatting with a colleague about plans for the weekend and on Sunday he’s getting his dreads done. Fuck having to set a day aside to get your hair done.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For some reason my Indian colleague called me by his name. He went “How can you mistake us for each other, I’m night and he is day. Literally!”
Good times!

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I would shave my head. Was just chatting with a colleague about plans for the weekend and on Sunday he’s getting his dreads done. Fuck having to set a day aside to get your hair done.
First off this is not meant to be offensive. I purely want to give Galt his fantasy and I apologize if anyone finds it wrong in anyway.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Btw you'd make a very attractive woman of whom if I was not married I'd take on a movie date then a nice quite romantic dinner followed shortly by a all expenses paid trip to Pound Town.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
First off this is not meant to be offensive. I purely want to give Galt his fantasy and I apologize if anyone finds it wrong in anyway.

I’d cross the street if I saw that guy coming towards me.
Btw you'd make a very attractive woman of whom if I was not married I'd take on a movie date then a nice quite romantic dinner followed shortly by a all expenses paid trip to Pound Town.

I’d totally, those luscious lips are amazing. Imagine them wrapped around a gorgon!

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
black people spend entirely too much time on their hair

my son is half black, half me. I usually take him to my barber but one day we were out, my son wanted a hair cut, my barber was closed that day. so we stopped by a black barbershop. there was like 6-7 people in front of us. no biggie. almost 3 fucking hours later we were finally out of there. I was blown away. later that day I texted one my my black friends to tell him about it. he did not see the big deal, said that is pretty normal. he said when he goes to get a haircut he plans on being there most of the morning

that is crazy to me. I am in and out in 30 minutes, max. I try to go during the week so I don't have to wait at all. I see an old military barber. straight edge razor on the neck, has pool table and chess set while waiting. $12 plus tip.

I told my son we are done with the black barbers because no way I am ever waiting that long again. they did do a badass job on his tape line though. much better than the white guy we see