General If @OurDarrenShatInMeLezbaru was in a video game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
As one of ( if not) the best posters here in the TMMAC. I wondered if he ever was in a video game how would go down. Fret not TMMAC, I believe I found the dialog he would use. Enjoy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
His name should be etched into the annals of tmmac history. Lest he never change it back!

M

member 3289

I talked to shinkicker before. She sounds like Bernard Hopkins if he was high on mamba
I had no idea he/she posted here. I thought every dork on my ignore list quit the site after I stopped giving them the attention they beg for.

Your twin brother also talks like a pussy, but with a slight New Jersey accent.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had no idea he/she posted here. I thought every dork on my ignore list quit the site after I stopped giving them the attention they beg for.

Your twin brother also talks like a pussy, but with a slight New Jersey accent.
Says here he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded.

Also why do you have beanflicker on ignore? That's very odd to me. She's one that would be considered the nice people of tmmac, much like me and Galt.

M

member 3289

Also why do you have beanflicker on ignore? That's very odd to me. She's one that would be considered the nice people of tmmac, much like me and Galt.
Terrible poster in general

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Maybe because I tell people to 'fuck off' when they need it?

These people that dish shit out constantly should be able to take it every once in a while.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe because I tell people to 'fuck off' when they need it?

These people that dish shit out constantly should be able to take it every once in a while.
Say that to his face!

Wait you can't because you on ignore