General If Trump was still president...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Let’s see if that ends up being the case. Because so far, everything these criminals have tried to pin on him has been proven false and ends up exposing their corruption even further.
"everything"?

that sounds pretty nut-huggy.

do you think Donald Trump is less corrupt and self-interested than Joe Biden?
Upon what evidence of Donald Trump's altruism or morality are you basing these assertions?

Trump is corrupt. Trump broke laws.
the fact that his interests aligned with the Republican party, and they kept him from facing accountability, isn't a badge of virtue.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
what got built? or was that money just funneled to Magastanis?
Well they didn’t give it to Trump. So I was wondering if they gave it to Joe because he has the same policy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Well they didn’t give it to Trump. So I was wondering if they gave it to Joe because he has the same policy.
exactly.

Trump and Biden are doing the same job of actually building a wall.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"everything"?

that sounds pretty nut-huggy.

do you think Donald Trump is less corrupt and self-interested than Joe Biden?
Upon what evidence of Donald Trump's altruism or morality are you basing these assertions?

Trump is corrupt. Trump broke laws.
the fact that his interests aligned with the Republican party, and they kept him from facing accountability, isn't a badge of virtue.
I think a lot of life long corrupt people in politics, the FBI, the DOJ, and other Gov't agencies are going to prison over the next 5 years, and Trump isn't going to be one of them. He will however, be helping to send them there. Let's see what happens.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Not same policy tho. Just what the dems allowed.
same policy, different words.

that's because policy is set by corporations that rely on cheap, illegal labor to maximize profits. They paid for both candidates.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think a lot of life long corrupt people in politics, the FBI, the DOJ, and other Gov't agencies are going to prison over the next 5 years, and Trump isn't going to be one of them. He will however, be helping to send them there. Let's see what happens.
i don't get where this confidence in moral Trump is rooted. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's interested in doing what's right for anyone not named Donald Trurmp.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The invasion certainly had an effect on global supply/price prognostications. Russia represents 10% of the global production.
Russian supply is being sold to China and India who in turn aren't buying from other oil producing nations.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i don't get where this confidence in moral Trump is rooted. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's interested in doing what's right for anyone not named Donald Trurmp.
We'll see. I know this...people here are going to eat shit tons of crow when this is all said & done. If it's me, I will man up and do so. But for now, I have my opinions on how this ends.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And for shits and gigs, just to make things interesting, if Trump announces a 2024 run...I'll put up $250 that he wins the Presidency. If there are any takers, we can have someone we all trust here, hold the money in escrow. Let's put our money where our mouths are.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
the timeline doesn't follow. There's no way that what happened in Russia impacted global prices in any meaningful way, especially compared to the $9T that Trump/Biden printed for their friends

Afghanistan was a shit-show since we invaded, but when you have BigPharma and the DoD lining up to blow a place up, it's getting blown up. There was never a plan beyond "wring as much money out of the taxpayers as possible"
* The price of oil is a bit of a butterfly effect. Everything impacts it to some degree. Biden's middle finger at the beginning of his term had an effect. Putin invading Ukraine had an effect. The world going from shutdown to all systems go had an effect.

* I hate BigPharma as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure how they tie in with Afghanistan. I'm all ears though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
* The price of oil is a bit of a butterfly effect. Everything impacts it to some degree. Biden's middle finger at the beginning of his term had an effect. Putin invading Ukraine had an effect. The world going from shutdown to all systems go had an effect.

* I hate BigPharma as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure how they tie in with Afghanistan. I'm all ears though.
Opium.

Opioids.

Opioid Epidemic wasn't a heroin epidemic, because US controlled the poppy fields.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
And for shits and gigs, just to make things interesting, if Trump announces a 2024 run...I'll put up $250 that he wins the Presidency. If there are any takers, we can have someone we all trust here, hold the money in escrow. Let's put our money where our mouths are.

make it $250 to a charity of the winner's choosing (not Trump's legal defense "fund")....well then

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I don't think Trump is dripping with morality. He's a businessman at heart, and a greedy one at that. He wants America to be successful so he can be successful.

I see that as a better alternative than our current situation where the plan appears to be to burn it all to the ground.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Opium.

Opioids.

Opioid Epidemic wasn't a heroin epidemic, because US controlled the poppy fields.
So the occupation of Afghanistan was a front for BigPharma to harvest opium?

I thought all that shit came from Colombia.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Trump has somehow formed a cult of personality and it doesn't matter what he does, they will defend him.
download (8).jpeg

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nope. I just believe he's one of the few that wants to see America win and prosper.
what is the basis for this belief?

what actions has he taken that were different than Bush/Obama?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So the occupation of Afghanistan was a front for BigPharma to harvest opium?

I thought all that shit came from Colombia.
it got a lot more money behind the idea of an "occupation" that lasted decades.