General If Trump was still president...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
That's Pre-sex Registry Epstein.
Trump- “Terrific guy, he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trump- “Terrific guy, he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Again, pre-sex registry.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
For clarification, him disassociating from Epstein before Epstein was found guilty of being a sex offender doesn't mean Trump isn't also a trash bag. It just means that things said before everyone knew Epstein was fucking underage girls might be missing some context.

I used to know a dude who was in his 30's and would almost exclusively date 19 and 20 year olds. We would talk about him "liking them young" but we all would have been disgusted if we found out he was dating 15 year olds.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Here's the thing people haven't figured out about Trump. When he makes statements like this, he already has the goods...he just uses phrases like "word is" to plant the seed as to what will eventually come out.

Kind of like he did here in 2015.

View: https://rumble.com/vq1h9f-cpac-2015-trump-mentions-epstein-island-bill-clinton-and-prince-andrew.html
I honestly can’t believe that post. Trump would read that post and think “holy shit. This guy’s out of his mind.”

That’s full on q-anon thinking that Trump is speaking to his followers in coded language “he just uses phrases like ‘word is’ to plant the seed that it will eventually come out.”

He uses phrases like “word is” or “people are saying” so he can deny he’s said the thing he’s about to say. He can say “I didn’t say it. I was just repeating what I heard”. It’s a con man trick.

You have taken obvious sign of dishonesty and turned it into an admirable trait and sign of intelligence and strength. Taking yourself even farther into the woods.

Wild you are so far out to sea with his guy. Up is down, and you’ve lost any ability to think critically. It is horrific to watch.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Let’s see if that ends up being the case. Because so far, everything these criminals have tried to pin on him has been proven false and ends up exposing their corruption even further.
Do you really think Trump is not corrupt? No deflecting. No Hillary's emails. No Hunter's lap top. Purely about Trump...