General If Trump was still president...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He did that a long time ago.

I have no idea if Q is a white hat op, black hat op, or some dudes with too much time on their hands in moms basement. What I do know is, if CNN and MSDNC are working overtime to discredit it…you may not wanna write it off as conspiracy theory so fast. Because the past 6 years have proven that the truth is likely to be the opposite of whatever propaganda they’re pushing.

View: https://rumble.com/v1krjj5-trump-speaks-at-rally-while-music-resembling-a-qanon-song-plays.html

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have no idea if Q is a white hat op, black hat op, or some dudes with too much time on their hands in moms basement. What I do know is, if CNN and MSDNC are working overtime to discredit it…you may not wanna write it off as conspiracy theory so fast. Because the past 6 years have proven that the truth is likely to be the opposite of whatever propaganda they’re pushing.

View: https://rumble.com/v1krjj5-trump-speaks-at-rally-while-music-resembling-a-qanon-song-plays.html
<watches forum turn Q-Anon>

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Q is Trump by way of Dan Scavino.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No Idea
Do sources matter or not?
facts matter, regardless of source.

when a source has been shown to be biased or inaccurate, any facts presented by that source should be independently confirmed.

here is independent verification of the relevant facts from the article I posted:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.
being coerced in to carrying water for the MAGAstanis is hard labor

EDIT - and those people are soooo fucked.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge

remember when you said that Mar-A-Lago was basically a SCIF?

LoL

Q Thank you so much for this opportunity. I’m approximately six miles away from Mar-a-Lago right now, and the President met with Prime Minister Abe from Japan at Mar-a-Lago this weekend. And besides giving us traffic and security nightmares, there were apparently conversations that took place by telephone and with the Prime Minister that were in a relatively insecure dining area. There is already video of this surfacing. Will there be a SCIF put in place in these dining areas, these public places? And one last question. When he meets with Prime Minister Netanyahu tomorrow, will they be discussing moving the embassy, and settlements?

MR. SPICER: On the second one, I’m not going to get ahead of the Prime Minister’s discussion with the President. We’ll have a readout. After that, there will be a press conference.

With respect to the first, there is a SCIF at Mar-a-Lago. And just to be clear, the briefing — the President was briefed in a SCIF ahead of dinner. He went with his national security team. They briefed him on the situation in North Korea. Subsequently, he had a dinner, of which was attended exclusively by U.S. and Japanese delegation members. At that time, apparently there was a photo taken, which everyone jumped to nefarious conclusions about what may or may not be discussed. There was simply a discussion about press logistics, where to host the event. And then after the dinner, the President went back into the SCIF to get a further update from his team.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Q Thank you so much for this opportunity. I’m approximately six miles away from Mar-a-Lago right now, and the President met with Prime Minister Abe from Japan at Mar-a-Lago this weekend. And besides giving us traffic and security nightmares, there were apparently conversations that took place by telephone and with the Prime Minister that were in a relatively insecure dining area. There is already video of this surfacing. Will there be a SCIF put in place in these dining areas, these public places? And one last question. When he meets with Prime Minister Netanyahu tomorrow, will they be discussing moving the embassy, and settlements?

MR. SPICER: On the second one, I’m not going to get ahead of the Prime Minister’s discussion with the President. We’ll have a readout. After that, there will be a press conference.

With respect to the first, there is a SCIF at Mar-a-Lago. And just to be clear, the briefing — the President was briefed in a SCIF ahead of dinner. He went with his national security team. They briefed him on the situation in North Korea. Subsequently, he had a dinner, of which was attended exclusively by U.S. and Japanese delegation members. At that time, apparently there was a photo taken, which everyone jumped to nefarious conclusions about what may or may not be discussed. There was simply a discussion about press logistics, where to host the event. And then after the dinner, the President went back into the SCIF to get a further update from his team.

that's a deployable SCIF, I validate those for a living. Making a SCIF and maintaining a SCIF are not the same thing.
Also, the classified documents were not stored in a SCIF, and were not signed out.

thanks for playing "How Much More Does Filthy Know About Security Protocols and Apparatus Than Me?".

we have some lovely parting gifts for you.