'If UFC don't give me title shot, I have a big plan. In few days you'll know' – Khabib Nurmagomedov

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JY4e7ocUhQ

Top UFC lightweight Khabib 'The Eagle' Nurmagomedov, who has been calling for the championship belt fight ever since he recovered from injury earlier this year, says he now has a “plan B” if he doesn’t get it.
Nurmagomedov, who has a perfect 24-0 MMA record, showed a dominant performance against both of his opponents this year, including a third round submission victory against Michael Johnson at historic UFC 205 in New York City’s Madison Square Garden.

But taking into account the fact that UFC didn’t put Khabib on the main card at UFC 205 it's not hard to tell that the promotion is not too concerned about him fighting for the title yet.

Khabib still found a way to deliver his message to UFC and his fans, speaking after his latest victory over Johnson. "I want to stay humble but other guys talk too much," said Nurmagomedov in his post-fight interview in the octagon. "Beginning of the year your guy tapped like chicken. End of the year he gets title fight. Crazy!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaF0TUvWEk0

“This is true. You know this. This is not trash talking. Irish only 6 million, Russia 150 million, I want to fight your chicken. What do you say about 24-win streak? Let's go, let's go with your chicken."

The video of his interview gained over 1,000,000 views on the official UFC YouTube profile alone.

Talking to media at the post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White also confirmed that he received Khabib’s message about the title shot, adding, “it’s a good problem to have.”

But The Eagle went further later, tweeting: “if I don't get my title shot next I have different plan I won't be fighting in UFC @danawhite.”

Read entire article at RT

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
conor planned dee's pregnancy perfectly so he wouldn't have to fight khabib. Genius. I get more impressed by him every time.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
conor planned dee's pregnancy perfectly so he wouldn't have to fight khabib. Genius. I get more impressed by him every time.
Khabib is taking them on Maury to prove that he is the real baby daddy. Conor only thinks they're getting surprise makeovers

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's got a big plan, a beautiful plan. He brought in the finest planners from around the country. He's planned like this before and he will keep planning, it is called strategy and he's very good at it. So yes, there is a plan.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
He's got a big plan, a beautiful plan. He brought in the finest planners from around the country. He's planned like this before and he will keep planning, it is called strategy and he's very good at it. So yes, there is a plan.
*makes it up as he goes along*

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I wonder what Conor will think when the baby comes out with a little blonde afro that so closely resembles Khabib's hat?

Oct 24, 2015
How many more fights does he have left in his contract? Might be wrong but wasn't he going to quit a while back and give himself to Alla? Dude was offered two fights with Eddie and now he gets stiff. Understandable that he is mad. Maybe planning other things in life. I don't see Conor giving this dude a shot. Tony might have it as he has Latin blood and UFC sell it like that, or maybe Conor doesn't defend any belt. Disgruntled employees and two divisions on stand by. Lol an intern 155. Almost forgot the reason I'm in this thread,
Khabib is taking them on Maury to prove that he is the real baby daddy. Conor only thinks they're getting surprise makeovers

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dana is gonna put his foot down and stall as long as he can