Lifestyle If you and your good friend of the opposite sex

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Let's say you and a friend of the opposite sex are hanging out in a hotel suite. You're both single. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Two very attractive members of the opposite sex from you come knocking on the door. The pair are as attractive as your favorite celebrities.

You let them in. After a little small talk, they both disrobe and invite the two of you to do anything you like with them. You look at your friend. They look back at you then step forward and begin making out with one of them. At this point, do you:

A) Engage with the other person and shoot your friend a thumbs up but never interact.

B) Engage with the other person then encourage your friend to switch off with you.

C) Engage with the other person and try to engage your friend as well, but don't actually touch your friend.

D) Engage with all parties.

E) Leave because you're weirded out to see your friend engaging with the same sex.

Last edited:

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Im going for gold baby.

My female friends would expect it.

It's all love.

D!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if im hanging out in a hotel with a friend of the opposite sex we are already doing cocaine and fucking

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would be tagging my girl friend and I would ignore the knocking......if they continued to knock I would scream “go away”.......