General if you had sex with baby yoda

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Fuckin hell, who is this guy with my old avatar?

get your own fuckin avatar FFS star wars pedo fool

#notmasato
splinty gave it to me. You were in that thread when he did you forgetful fuck. I dont care I have nothing against power rangers

Jan 21, 2015
do you want us to have a beef? Ok, we have a beef. Watch your back you giant meanie
The only reason we have a 'beef' is because I am not in a physical vicinity to come and fight you and take that mask back myself with my bare hands. So yes, as long as you wear that mask/avatar in blasphemy we have a 'beef'

Also, saw your post in the cover songs thread and your shit taste in 'Dark Light' pentagram-flashing music. Go get yourself a satanic goth mask or something like that, would suit your star confused star wars pedo ass much better

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
The only reason we have a 'beef' is because I am not in a physical vicinity to come and fight you and take that mask back myself with my bare hands. So yes, as long as you wear that mask/avatar in blasphemy we have a 'beef'

Also, saw your post in the cover songs thread and your shit taste in 'Dark Light' pentagram-flashing music. Go get yourself a satanic goth mask or something like that, would suit your star confused star wars pedo ass much better
its one thing to call me a pedo but to shit on my taste in music, you are done fuckboy. Fuckface come at me I am right here. I am not going to change my avatar, I am not going to change shit. I didnt pick it. The admin himself gave it to me because he felt that I was worth that power ranger picture more than you ever will be

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ban this thread for 30 days please

This is disgusting