General if you had sex with baby yoda

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Blame Splinty

he gave the fucko my avatar and started this whole mess.

Me and @ConfusedMcFuckhead would probably be friends otherwise

he’d still have shit taste in music though
Im kidding of course

That said, Good Sir Mr. Splinty @Splinty can you revoke this avatar impersonation

Make this lad stand up on his own two and select himself an avatar more fitting himself

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
do you think I like this? This masato dickface gets a credit for all my epic posts because he had this sakuraba picture first so when I post totally hilarious post people think that he posted it. I didnt choose this

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think they are both Masato
if you read it like that it is priceless

Jan 21, 2015
I have seen every pride event there ever was. All I remember of him is that he was supposed to be better than gracies. Other than that he always got fucked up
ok I am calm down now.

seriously how could you have watched every pride event and only remember him for that?

fo realz? Who were your favourite pride fighters. I’ll be nice just stop calling it a power ranger mask please.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
ok I am calm down now.

seriously how could you have watched every pride event and only remember him for that?

fo realz? Who were your favourite pride fighters. I’ll be nice just stop calling it a power ranger mask please.
honestly I dont remember much of pride. I got into ufc when brock was running shit when he beat the holy spirit out of mir in 81 and mazagatti screwed up. When I saw that I got everything mma related, every ufc event, every pride, then I stopped watching around ufc 121

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Surprising the amount of people that openly hate and mock a teenage girl with autism because she cares about something.
Its more suprising to me that an autistic teenage girl was celebrated for getting obsessed with something to the point she stopped going to school.

Its also more suprising that she was celebrated even further by being put on a world stage for doing nothing bar creating fear amoungst her peers.

I don't hate her, I just don't want to look at her gurning melted head.

Her dickwad parents and the shit bags that pushed her onto a U.N stage, now those cunts can get a bit of hate alright.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Its more suprising to me that an autistic teenage girl was celebrated for getting obsessed with something to the point she stopped going to school.

Its also more suprising that she was celebrated even further by being put on a world stage for doing nothing bar creating fear amoungst her peers.

I don't hate her, I just don't want to look at her gurning melted head.

Her dickwad parents and the shit bags that pushed her onto a U.N stage, now those cunts can get a bit of hate alright.
Fair point.