NSFW If you like things in your ass but dont like men are you gay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Why are you gae?

• I like things in my bum

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't like things in my bum

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I'll have to think about it

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I had a woman put her finger up there when she was blowing me. Never again. I’m not into that. I did put my wiener in her butt afterwards though. I WOULD do that again.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When I was a young man, I got a “massage.” She stuck a finger in my butt and asked me if I liked it. I thought about it for a moment and decided that no, I didn’t like it. She then continued with the rest of the massage.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I was wondering about this the other day. I suffocated a homeless dude - I'm a serial killer- then cut the dick off his corpse, dipped it in Magic Shell and shoved it in my butt.

"Am I really gay, or is it possible for men to have a corpse dick in the butt and still be straight?"

Of course, sexuality is a spectrum

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
For me it's frotting or nothing.
No butt stuff.

T

The Big Guy

I have in the past used my butthole to smuggle items

We used the fingers of gloves to keep weed packaged. So walking up to another man and whispering "yo, lemme get that finger" was very common also

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I have in the past used my butthole to smuggle items

We used the fingers of gloves to keep weed packaged. So walking up to another man and whispering "yo, lemme get that finger" was very common also
If you only did this in prison it would be somewhat understandable, the fact you still do it is perplexing to say the least

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If you only did this in prison it would be somewhat understandable, the fact you still do it is perplexing to say the least
hooping drugs out side of a prison setting would be weird you can't even do that to smuggle on a plane anymore with the penis and butthole cameras TSA has.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
hooping drugs out side of a prison setting would be weird you can't even do that to smuggle on a plane anymore with the penis and butthole cameras TSA has.
@conor mcgregor nut hugger told me when they met up to exchange lizards @Cody had the lizard wrapped up in a glove finger and shoved up his ass. Nut hugger was just glad he brought a jar to put lizard in so he didnt have to touch the butthole glove.