If you liked Midsommar you're a dork.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I wasted 3 hours of my life watching that pointless movie. If I wanted to watch some cool pagan shit i'd watch vikings. If I wanted to watch a cult movie i'd watch Tom Cruise. Instead (while completely sober) I watched some director try to replicate the feeling of shrooms for 3 hours. Cool story bro but I want my life back. 0 stars.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Looks pretty shit, couldn't be bothered watching it, it did have a so bad it could be funny vibe going on though, but I still couldn't be bothered watching it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I never got to it because I am working like 60 hours a week I barely finished the Irishman after trying to finish it for two weeks. when I was a young lowlife working a minimum wage job I could sit through like the 10 hours of extended cut lord of the rings trilogy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never got to it because I am working like 60 hours a week I barely finished the Irishman after trying to finish it for two weeks. when I was a young lowlife working a minimum wage job I could sit through like the 10 hours of extended cut lord of the rings trilogy.
Ask the cartel to cut your hours

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I liked it. It had it's problems but I was on board. I thought that first mushroom scene was one of the most accurate portrayals of a mushroom trip I have seen in a film.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I never heard of it cuz Im not buttfucking twinks who would tell me what the hell it is after I nut up inside their hairless butts

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I liked it. It had it's problems but I was on board. I thought that first mushroom scene was one of the most accurate portrayals of a mushroom trip I have seen in a film.
That is cool

pretty hard experience to portray

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I've been running through some of the best rated/critically acclaimed thrillers since 2000 and the movie failed at keeping me on edge for any period of time. The scenes either got weird fast and blew their load too quickly, or the outcome was too obvious to feel anything. Showing close up shots of the characters freaking out before the cliff scene is great and all, but it didn't give the viewer a reason to be on edge alongside them. We knew what was going to happen the second they were carried away from the table. I mean it did deliver on visuals, but the characters motivations weren't expanded upon enough to be believable, and the pacing was shit. To me It's just a love letter to psychedelics with a shitty story.