General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
thatd bw true if they he stayed there and kept stabbing and they shot him

video evidence shows him running away and then murdering him
Maybe he was running away to stab more people and it's just out of video frame.

The gentleman showed himself to be a danger to society by stabbing someone and not dropping the weapon. That gets you shot.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
he was fleeing multiple felonies, and had shown the means and intent to harm anyone he came across.

the officers were justified in stopping his flight.
i disagree. im not sad hes dead

but those people played judge and jury and will likely be convicted as they should imo

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Maybe he was running away to stab more people and it's just out of video frame.

The gentleman showed himself to be a danger to society by stabbing someone and not dropping the weapon. That gets you shot.
you actually think his next goal was to go find someone and stab them with a screw driver?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you actually think his next goal was to go find someone and stab them with a screw driver?
I mean he just stabbed a guy with a gun while 4 other guys with guns were there.....

I'm also not going to pretend to know what a crazy person is doing or thinking.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i disagree. im not sad hes dead

but those people played judge and jury and will likely be convicted as they should imo
legally and morally, if someone is running away the only time it's OK to shoot them is if they literally just tried to kill someone in order to run away. They demonstrated they have the means and the will to keep harming people for as long as they're fleeing.

you have to stop their flight.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
legally and morally, if someone is running away the only time it's OK to shoot them is if they literally just tried to kill someone in order to run away. They demonstrated they have the means and the will to keep harming people for as long as they're fleeing.

you have to stop their flight.
i hear ya. im not completely sold on this example. but im not far off

im like 55% they murdered him and 45% it made sense

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i hear ya. im not completely sold on this example. but im not far off

im like 55% they murdered him and 45% it made sense
i get ya. and there's a point where pursuing him becomes more dangerous than letting him flee.

but in that moment, where he just stabbed somebody and was fleeing, he should totally be shot (until he's no longer fleeing or a danger)