General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

You do know that even if the door opens inwards , you still need the handle on the opposite side to go down. Both handles are connected to each other to go down and open

It’s box, it may have a 50 pound edge crush test rating but
My wrists exert over 60

Also you can pull those door handles up.

way to not know how to door

You didn’t know you can turn those handles up as a built in redundancy to prevent such occurrences?

lol
What cheap handles do they have where you live? The doors at my work only allow it to go down. Lol. Your first response to that said you can open it inwards like you can push the lever from your side down without the opposite side going down ..Keep digging that hole you shlomo

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 1013

What cheap handles do they have where you live? The doors at my work only allow it to go down. Lol. Keep digging that hole
It’s pretty standard with residential lever handles bud. I have installed well over 400 as a carpenter for years. Now all the buildings I own have door handles that do that. It’s a safety feature.

Keep digging your own hole.

M

member 1013

In all seriousness, My front door has a lever. Doesnt go up because it is a good brand lever knob but I do believe there are cheap ones that go up and down so

Levers don’t have knobs.

you’re such a door rookie. You can set it to go up and down by adjusting the internal hardware.