General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Tell us more about how the vaccine works, and anyone who chose not to get it is risking the lives of people who did and should be shunned by society.

Tell us more about how vaccines don’t cause adverse reactions.

Tell us more about how Ivermectin doesn’t work and Remdesivir is the proper treatment.

Tell us more about how masks work.

Tell us more about Matt Gaetz being a pedophile who is going to prison.

Tell us more about how Trump is going to prison because he colluded with Russia.

After being so wrong about so many things, I can see how you would double down on arrogance & continue lecturing ‘conspiracy theorists’ about ‘reality’.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Tell us more about how the vaccine works, and anyone who chose not to get it is risking the lives of people who did and should be shunned by society.

Tell us more about how Ivermectin doesn’t work and Remdesivir is the proper treatment.

Tell us more about how Trump is going to prison because he colluded with Russia.

Being so right about those things, I can see how you would double down on arrogance & continue lecturing ‘conspiracy theorists’ about ‘reality’.
you being this unhinged is pretty funny.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

After being so wrong about so many things, I can see how you would double down on arrogance & continue lecturing ‘conspiracy theorists’ about ‘reality’.
Are you just mad about the Monsters results?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Just what the funny thread was missing. Lmao.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015

Maskkkkks cover your face annnnn prevennnnnt the cold And bacteria from getting innnnn

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I knew it was a mistake thinking this was the one thread I'd watch, the one that wouldn't be poisoned by political bitching and moaning.

Not surprised motherfuckers