General If you wear a mask in public, you are a also going to get the monkey pox vaccine and

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They only give the monkeypox vax to the gays here the hilarious irony was that they had to go to a super spreader town hall meeting to get inline for it with at least 2000 gays so it became a super spreader event figuratively and literally. These are the same folks that made us go through all the stupid covid mandates and precautions then turn around and do hypocritical things when a disease hits their community.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
They only give the monkeypox vax to the gays here the hilarious irony was that they had to go to a super spreader town hall meeting to get inline for it with at least 2000 gays so it became a super spreader event figuratively and literally. These are the same folks that made us go through all the stupid covid mandates and precautions then turn around and do hypocritical things when a disease its their community.
This^

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Our mayor bobby garcia is gay he has been making hypocritical choices since the monkeypox outbreak started I wouldn't be so pissed if he didn't have the lives of 462k people on his hands he bankrupted several businesses with stupid covid closures and mandates which our city didn't even have to enforce as our health department is not part of l.a county . this restaurant barely opened 2 years later it looked like mad max with barbed wire.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If you are one of those that throw a fit and refused to wear a mask you are an entitled and selfish pos especially in the beginning when it was our only defense occurring to 99% of the Doctors and scientists.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you are one of those that throw a fit and refused to wear a mask you are an entitled and selfish pos especially in the beginning when it was our only defense occurring to 99% of the Doctors and scientists.
haha
Wut?

What if you didn't throw a fit and refused to wear a mask?

And what about asbestos diapers for monkeypox?^^

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
haha
Wut?

What if you didn't throw a fit and refused to wear a mask?

And what about asbestos diapers for monkeypox?^^
Concerning the mask- I am still required by hospital policy to wear a N95 mask when interacting with any patient. Same as gloves. I don't mind because it protects the patient who are far more vulnerable than me. Would you want a healthcare provider not wearing those during your or your loved ones surgery or care? Would you be cool with us just say "whatever I pass to them, their immune system should take care of." Not everyone has a healthy immune system.

Most people that wore masks did so out of a thoughtfulness to others. They may have been sheep but there hearts were in the right place. Yeah, some people are going overboard but that's life. Screaming at someone making minimum wage because you don't wanna wear a mask in a store certainly did no good for anyone.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Concerning the mask- I am still required by hospital policy to wear a N95 mask when interacting with any patient. Same as gloves. I don't mind because it protects the patient who are far more vulnerable than me. Would you want a healthcare provider not wearing those during your or your loved ones surgery or care? Would you be cool with us just say "whatever I pass to them, their immune system should take care of." Not everyone has a healthy immune system.

Most people that wore masks did so out of a thoughtfulness to others. They may have been sheep but there hearts were in the right place. Yeah, some people are going overboard but that's life. Screaming at someone making minimum wage because you don't wanna wear a mask in a store certainly did no good for anyone.
It is still required for most medical folks here as well, like you wear from the door of a dental office until you go and sit down in the dental chair(then they blast the whatever is in your mouth all over the place lol)...makes as much sense as wearing it to go sit down in a restaurant. Some states don't require it and they aren't used as much as Oregon, those states aren't having different "numbers/stats"...that says something to the effectiveness and necessity of them.

Wearing them during surgery has always been a thing hasn't it?
Besides surgery I don't think they should be worn for all care, patient and provider can make those choices between them IMO.

I never said a word to somebody wearing one, never threw a fit. I just took my business elsewhere if I disagree or didn't want to participate in the safety theatre.

I do choose not to go to grocery checkers who are wearing masks and washing their hands with alcohol gel in between customers, I don't like that stuff on my produce/food. I feel bad for those people, living in fear like that isn't healthy.

I like smiles, smiles are healthy.

I just couldn't tell what was sarcasm in your post and what was legit. That is the only reason I responded.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
It is still required for most medical folks here as well, like you wear from the door of a dental office until you go and sit down in the dental chair(then they blast the whatever is in your mouth all over the place lol)...makes as much sense as wearing it to go sit down in a restaurant. Some states don't require it and they aren't used as much as Oregon, those states aren't having different "numbers/stats"...that says something to the effectiveness and necessity of them.

Wearing them during surgery has always been a thing hasn't it?
Besides surgery I don't think they should be worn for all care, patient and provider can make those choices between them IMO.

I never said a word to somebody wearing one, never threw a fit. I just took my business elsewhere if I disagree or didn't want to participate in the safety theatre.

I do choose not to go to grocery checkers who are wearing masks and washing their hands with alcohol gel in between customers, I don't like that stuff on my produce/food. I feel bad for those people, living in fear like that isn't healthy.

I like smiles, smiles are healthy.

I just couldn't tell what was sarcasm in your post and what was legit. That is the only reason I responded.
It was mostly sarcastic but my point still stands about those people that attacked others for wearing masks. They obviously have some benefits or you wouldn't want healthcare providers wearing them.
With that said, fuck Fauci and the rest of those hypocritical politicians for closing businesses while not following these own rules.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
This 100%. A no mask state like Mississippi has about 29.9 cases and 4.2 deaths per 100 people. Meanwhile Oregon which is a full mask state has 20.4 cases and 1.96 deaths per 100 people.

Is there a difference? Yes but it a very small difference that is not worth sacrificing our freedoms imo
The reality is that lifestyle and obesity rates probably have alot to do with those number differences with Mississippi and Oregon.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I was in the emergency room with my wife in February for a scratched cornea. I legit watched ems wheel a guy in on a stretcher with a neck brace. They literally just laid a surgical mask over top of his face. No ear loops connect or anything.

1. That would literally do zero to stop any type of transmission

2. How incredibly dehumanizing. I was livid just watching it. (While wearing my own mask of course as I had to.)

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
I was in the emergency room with my wife in February for a scratched cornea. I legit watched ems wheel a guy in on a stretcher with a neck brace. They literally just laid a surgical mask over top of his face. No ear loops connect or anything.

1. That would literally do zero to stop any type of transmission

2. How incredibly dehumanizing. I was livid just watching it. (While wearing my own mask of course as I had to.)
Reminds me of watching my kids being forced to wear masks while the teachers pull down their masks while talking to each other like idiots.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Reminds me of watching my kids being forced to wear masks while the teachers pull down their masks while talking to each other like idiots.
My biggest issue will always be when I lost a very close family member only 2 people were allowed to be there for the final breaths. The funeral was extremely limited due to California restrictions which caused so much pain in the family. At the same time George Floyd was allowed four different funerals...

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
The day I told my daughter she didn’t have to wear one any more she screamed in excitement. Broke my heart a little.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
My biggest issue will always be when I lost a very close family member only 2 people were allowed to be there for the final breaths. The funeral was extremely limited due to California restrictions which caused so much pain in the family. At the same time George Floyd was allowed four different funerals...
There’s a video of a funeral in Australia where the funeral director tried to separate a son from his grieving mother because they didn’t live in the same household. Made my blood boil.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
There’s a video of a funeral in Australia where the funeral director tried to separate a son from his grieving mother because they didn’t live in the same household. Made my blood boil.
I know exactly which one you're talking about. I think I posted it a while back on the Corona virus thread. To know that there are people in this world who see nothing wrong with that. No words...