General If you wear a mask in public, you are a also going to get the monkey pox vaccine and

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There’s a video of a funeral in Australia where the funeral director tried to separate a son from his grieving mother because they didn’t live in the same household. Made my blood boil.
Covid gave a lot of people the excuse to openly be insensitive assholes on a power trip.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
They can’t undo this. When it’s is all said and done, a lot of people are going to prison. Watch it happen.
Given how absolutely terrible our system is at holding those in power responsible I highly doubt it. I can hope. But I doubt it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Given how absolutely terrible our system is at holding those in power responsible I highly doubt it. I can hope. But I doubt it.
I remain steadfast in my belief that the entire system is going to be dismantled, and those who were complicit in it's corruption are going to prison (and in some cases, worse).

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I remain steadfast in my belief that the entire system is going to be dismantled, and those who were complicit in it's corruption are going to prison (and in some cases, worse).
It doesn’t quite feel right using an optimistic rating for an actual optimistic post.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t worry, they’ve enacted laws that protect only their decrepit, outdated corpses. Also, thanks for the parachute payment for getting them out

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i wear a mask daily, becuz its the law here

bus, elevator, entering a shopping mall, bank, etc..

its not that hard

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
side benefit, i get a lot of small white head pimples on my nose.

there is a enjoyment popping those