General If you were on a desert island with one band...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
...for the rest of your days who would it be?

They can't be a "supergroup", like Audioslave or who you wish could have been in your perfect band.

1) You have to spend the rest of your life with them so you have to find entertainment other than music.
2) You can't pick a band because you want to screw them. This isn't a sex island.

I'm not sure who I would go with. I would love Reznor/Gahan/Taylor/Maynard singing me to sleep every night but for all day every day?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I know I would be quite happy with chatting to Dave Grohl all day every day. His rock/metal knowledge is pretty awesome, he's fucking funny and the Foo Fighters' guitarist is a massive Arsenal soccer fan so we could kick something around all day, so Foo Fighters are a reasonable idea.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would end up eating them and using their bones for fishing hooks

So probably a big band that has a lot of drugs on them

Parliament and George Clinton?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
...for the rest of your days who would it be?

They can't be a "supergroup", like Audioslave or who you wish could have been in your perfect band.

1) You have to spend the rest of your life with them so you have to find entertainment other than music.
2) You can't pick a band because you want to screw them. This isn't a sex island.

I'm not sure who I would go with. I would love Reznor/Gahan/Taylor/Maynard singing me to sleep every night but for all day every day?
I dont like rule number 2. So no sex. But are we allowed to beat it?

SuperPig @Willthiswork you may like her

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I know I would be quite happy with chatting to Dave Grohl all day every day. His rock/metal knowledge is pretty awesome, he's fucking funny and the Foo Fighters' guitarist is a massive Arsenal soccer fan so we could kick something around all day, so Foo Fighters are a reasonable idea.
I would rather die once and for all than have to get stuck with Dave Grohl. If he was forbidden of playing foo fighters I might stand him though.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I would rather die once and for all than have to get stuck with Dave Grohl. If he was forbidden of playing foo fighters I might stand him though.
What is so horrible about Grohl? He's funny. Come on, only one guy can go on after breaking his leg, get patched up and finish a concert.

He's a nice, funny guy.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
After reading rule #1

After reading rule #2
And some serious deliberation