If you're a Fedor fan, I've got good news...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sonic the hedgehog has nothing on me as far as prognostication.
He may be able to tell if there's a tsunami warning, but he can't tell you who's gonna win April 28th.

Over the years, I've prophesied over many fights successfully.
Just last season I purposely went 0/46 on fights in the Monsters Challenge, and was perfect.

Until last night, I had three dreams, each of them having Fedor as the winner on April 28th.
This level of dreaming is unheard of in the modern world, so when I had a FOURTH dream, detailed, I knew, it's time to bet the farm.

First, Frank Mir walks in, devils and demons all around him, surrounded by images of pits of fire.
As many of you know, Frank Mir is the devil, so he's no stranger to the shadows.
As Frank once uttered, "Once you're accused of being a rapist, you're always a rapist, no matter what you do."

Then Fedor enters the arena, followed by priests and Holy men. Mir's about to get prayed upon.
There were no referee's, none were needed.
Immediately Fedor falls onto his back inviting Mir into his guard, and Mir obliges shooting right in to Fedor's guard, and Fedor lands two DEVASTATING shots and misses a third and Mir comes in!
BUT WAIT, this is a dream.
That wasn't Fedor dropping to the guard, it was Mir.
*BOOM! -BOOM!*
Those two MASSIVE punches belonged to Frank Mir, and Fedor was rocked!
As Mir goes to wizard from the bottom and take control, Fedor FALLS into a TIGHT sidemount.
He then LOCKS Mir into a position and begins talking to him!
He says to Mir, "there's nothing you can do, I'm going to twist your arm until you submit"
And so he does.
But Mir will not submit?!
Like Miesha Tate and Honda Housey, that arm is going backwards around, and around, and around and around.
Fedor doesn't know why Mir is not submitting, so he transitions to Mir's leg, and says to Mir(I shit you not) "
Do you remember what you did to Noguera? I want you to know that's going to happen to you right now"

Fedor then grabs a calf-slicer on Mir and CRANKS it, Mir still doesn't tap!
So Fedor grabs a toe-hold, and says "There's nothing you can do, this is happening my way"
Fedor GRABS Mir's foot, and at the knee, twists Mir's leg around and around and around and around.
The 'dream-cam' catches Masakazu Imanari ringside saying "HO__ SH__!!!"

And the referee stops the fight, as Mir is laying on the ground like a sack of water, unable to move half of his limbs.

This was "DARK PLACE FEDOR"

Then the dream ended.

This is not going to be pretty,
I fear for Franks life after this dream, but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case you have gambling problems.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
If Fedor loses to Mir, that should kill off any and all "Fedor is GOAT" sentiments that may be left. Because Mir is just as washed up as Fedor is, arguably more so.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wish there were better emojis to represent my feelings on this post......

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If Fedor loses to Mir, that should kill off any and all "Fedor is GOAT" sentiments that may be left. Because Mir is just as washed up as Fedor is, arguably more so.

Fedor is one of the GOAT's all time, you boy Conor will never be a GOAT or even top 40 alltime. PPV king, sure, actual fighting accomplishmets, shoot he will look like shit compared to the GOAT's like Fedor,Jones,GSP,Mighty Mouse

Come talk to us when Conor can actually fight and beat Nate Diaz clearly, or get a measly 3 title defenses, right now he has 0.

Fedor>Conor

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This whole statement is correct. If Mir whoops Fedor there is no reason to consider Fedor as a goat. He got knocked dead by 75 year old middleweight. He got knocked dead by a chap who was never a contender in the UFC. He got gorilla smashed by a guy who has a statue of his head in Peru or some shit,

Then again,

Maybe it just shows Fedor isn't the force he used to be.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
yep, just like if Clyde Drexler outplayed Michael Jordan in a 2002 playoff series.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Fedor is one of the GOAT's all time, you boy Conor will never be a GOAT or even top 40 alltime. PPV king, sure, actual fighting accomplishmets, shoot he will look like shit compared to the GOAT's like Fedor,Jones,GSP,Mighty Mouse

Come talk to us when Conor can actually fight and beat Nate Diaz clearly, or get a measly 3 title defenses, right now he has 0.

Fedor>Conor
You accuse me of being obsessed with Conor, yet you constantly bring him up in threads that he's not even mentioned in.Sounds like you have Conor on the brain lol

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You accuse me of being obsessed with Conor, yet you constantly bring him up in threads that he's not even mentioned in.Sounds like you have Conor on the brain lol

Nope, I just put your troll ass in your place. Now why don't you go make another shit thread about Conor, look at your threads, just trolling and shit content lol.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Nope, I just put your troll ass in your place. Now why don't you go make another shit thread about Conor, look at your threads, just trolling and shit content lol.
Actually, I believe it is YOU who tends to get put in his place, judging by your ban history! lol

It's quite obvious you're a disrespectful degenerate, using foul language and childish insults to compensate for a low IQ. Forrest Gump met Lyndon Johnson and made millions operating his own business, and you choose to spend your life acting rude on an MMA forum. Sad!

I, along with the other posters of TMMAC, should not be subjected to crude language and inflammatory rhetoric simply because your mother chose to drink while pregnant with you. Clean up your act, lest you find yourself 86'd from yet another forum! lol

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Actually, I believe it is YOU who tends to get put in his place, judging by your ban history! lol

It's quite obvious you're a disrespectful degenerate, using foul language and childish insults to compensate for a low IQ. Forrest Gump met Lyndon Johnson and made millions operating his own business, and you choose to spend your life acting rude on an MMA forum. Sad!

I, along with the other posters of TMMAC, should not be subjected to crude language and inflammatory rhetoric simply because your mother chose to drink while pregnant with you. Clean up your act, lest you find yourself 86'd from yet another forum! lol

LOL, you are just bitter because I call you out for what you are. Not a true fan of MMA, just a lousy mark of Conor, and your threads are just about all shit content Look at your newest thread
Do you think we'll ever seen any transgendos in the UFC?

You literally cannot say anything other than "you got banned from a forum blah blah" you don't even know the bs behind that stuff and you clearly can't say anything else. You played yourself, and Conor is overrated

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
And Mir outweighs him by 60 pounds.
Fedor not embracing the 205lb class later in his career, is his biggest mistake.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
He could but it would take a good 6 months to a year to really do it right and feel good.
Perhaps you're right. I just wonder if the body will respond well to that at his advanced age!

Either way I enjoy Fedor the way he is now, he's just a gun slinger, either he's going to knock someone out or get knocked out, and he's proven he still has the punching power to put HW's on their ass.

I suspect he will be brutally knocking Mir out tonight.

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
This whole statement is correct. If Mir whoops Fedor there is no reason to consider Fedor as a goat. He got knocked dead by 75 year old middleweight. He got knocked dead by a chap who was never a contender in the UFC. He got gorilla smashed by a guy who has a statue of his head in Peru or some shit,

Then again,

Maybe it just shows Fedor isn't the force he used to be.
For me, the mystique ended that day that he fell to Verdum .
He became very human that day. Then he just got old.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
For me, the mystique ended that day that he fell to Verdum .
He became very human that day. Then he just got old.

The guy went undefeated at heavy for 9.5 years and is the clear HW GOAT and one of the top 5 GOAT's of all time, you have to judge him at his peak, that's how you judge all fighters. Do you judge Chuck Liddell by getting ko'd by Rashad and Shogun and not even being able to beat Keith Jardine, fuck no you don't. so why the fuck do people try that lame shit with Fedor.