IGargleAmishMothballs has my Avatar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Aniki

Lurker who sometimes write
Mar 7, 2015
In the threads
IGargleAmishMothballshas my Avatar. Using my iPhone.

Aniki

Lurker who sometimes write
Mar 7, 2015
Yes but only on my iPhone. With my Android and PC it does not happen. I do not mind, this is a feedback to improve the side.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes but only on my iPhone. With my Android and PC it does not happen. I do not mind, this is a feedback to improve the side.
Thanks for the info. Try clearing your cache on your Iphone and let me know if that fixes it please.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There's a few threads on this. This a safari problem with the latest version of iOS. Its apples doing :( Images look jacked up. It is on all sites, not just ours. You'll just notices more in social media and forums where lots of small pictures are used and you use them as identifiers. Yell at the ghost of steve jobs for a fix! Or use chrome.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
I noticed I had Robbie Hart's Tony Soprano avatar for mine when I used Safari to look at the forums. Glad I didn't make a separate thread about this issue though. Just don't want anyone thinking I'm copying Robbie Hart because why on earth would I want to do that.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There's a thread floating around here somewhere which explains why this happens. I'll try to find it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I noticed I had Robbie Hart's Tony Soprano avatar for mine when I used Safari to look at the forums. Glad I didn't make a separate thread about this issue though. Just don't want anyone thinking I'm copying Robbie Hart because why on earth would I want to do that.
Lol