Ignore Function

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Sadly I can't see the list due to whoever posted it is on ignore.

#TheIroning.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
defeats purpose IMO

If a place is so toxic I have to start ignoring...I shouldn't be there in the first place

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
defeats purpose IMO

If a place is so toxic I have to start ignoring...I shouldn't be there in the first place
Define toxic from people who just have different opinions and thoughts from you and That's why they bother you. Alot of this "toxic" is just that.

M

member 3289

Agreed .I only ignore people to irritate them in a battle of wits.
That is definitely an added advantage, but I mainly ignore people for being shitty trolls or for blowing up my alerts feed with stupid ass post ratings.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I haven’t used it. I choose the old fashion way of just taking a break from TMMAC.
It could be other members annoying the shit out of me or sometimes, I just need to STFU.
Regardless, there are no such thing as wrong feelings, every feeling has a good reason y you feel that way.

At the end of the day, I tell myself, it’s just an internet. Then I feel the motivation to come back and start posting shit again

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I ignored so many people on here a few years ago that sometimes threads are confusing and make no sense, I should probably go through the list and uncheck people but then I remember they are on there for a reason lol

M

member 3289

I had to add Throbbie Fart aka Robbie Hart @Song1 to my ignore list, despite the fact that we're friends and get along well outside of TMMAC.

Nice guy, but terrible fukn poster