General IIhan Omar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No way....
Just when my liberal tendencies and victim awareness were coming out of the closet, this bombshell throws a recyclable spork in the road.

Jan 21, 2015
All this freaking out over Trump and Ukraine, Omar and Qatar, etc etc...

So hypocritical considering that US politics is FULL of dual-citizen Israelis with tons of ties to Israeli intelligence etc. When will the media rightfully start calling THOSE traitors out and making scandals about it?

I bet never.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
All this freaking out over Trump and Ukraine, Omar and Qatar, etc etc...

So hypocritical considering that US politics is FULL of dual-citizen Israelis with tons of ties to Israeli intelligence etc. When will the media rightfully start calling THOSE traitors out and making scandals about it?

I bet never.

You’re not allowed to for fear of being anti Semitic.

Over here we have the chief rabbi telling every Jew in Britain not to vote for Labour because it’s leader is the biggest anti Semite since Hitler. It’s led the news for 24hours and headlined every single newspaper.

There are companies based and funded in Israel whose sole purpose is to smear anyone or anything that has the merest whisper of not being pro Israel.

Jeremy Corbyn isn’t anti Israel but he is pro Palestine. He just thinks that human beings shouldn’t be locked in giant internment camps, treat like dogs and not have their land stolen from them. Contentious stuff I know but it’s enough for the pro Israel machine to click into action. There was no suggestion he was an anti Semite before he became leader of the Labour Party. He is well known for being one of the most anti racist people on the planet.

But here we are.