General Iliza Shlesinger - best comedy on netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

Elder Millennial is one of the best comedy specials I've seen and she is hot asf. Women usually don't make me laugh at all except maybe Bonnie McFarlane or Kim congdon. But iliza cracked me up. Worth a watch. Load up on pills first.

Ok maybe not as good as bill Burr and I haven't seen the Norm one yet. It's weird she is so fucking funny and so hot. Like not funny for a girl .Just funny

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she is hot...I don't really laugh because I just wanna F

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I enjoy she has some good jokes and some bad ones. her body is spectacular.boner city.pop.1

M

member 3289

Bill Burr sucks.

If this girl isn't as good as a sucky comedian like Bill Burr then yeah I'm not watching any of her shows ever.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nice.
I don't watch much stand up, but I will check out her show. I don't even care if she's funny.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Elder Millennial is one of the best comedy specials I've seen and she is hot asf. Women usually don't make me laugh at all except maybe Bonnie McFarlane or Kim congdon. But iliza cracked me up. Worth a watch. Load up on pills first.

Ok maybe not as good as bill Burr and I haven't seen the Norm one yet. It's weird she is so fucking funny and so hot. Like not funny for a girl .Just funny
Seems like complete shit. Women aren’t funny.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Bill Burr sucks.

If this girl isn't as good as a sucky comedian like Bill Burr then yeah I'm not watching any of her shows ever.

I laughed harder at her than at bill Burr.
The best comedy hours I've seen on Netflix are
Iliza elder Millennial
Ally Wong hard knock wife and baby cobra
John mulaney I forget what they're called. . One is at radio City.

Chris rock sucked ass, Chappelle was horrible. Burr was ok.

M

member 3289

You watch the Anthony Jeselnek one on Netflix?
No. Do you have a 1-2 minute YouTube clip that proves he's funny?

I watched the clip of this Schutzstaffel chick in the OP and honestly considered canceling my Netflix membership.

It was that bad.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No. Do you have a 1-2 minute YouTube clip that proves he's funny?

I watched the clip of this Schutzstaffel chick in the OP and honestly considered canceling my Netflix membership.

It was that bad.
He has a great delivery and doesntd depend onon yelling or cursing to squeeze a laugh out.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I loved Ali Wong's 2 specials though. Iliza is just a younger perspective and audience.