Cinema I'm a sucker for The Fast and the Furious

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
I liked it better when it was called Point Break.
Nothing funny about this Chief @Chief La Paix @BirdWatcher seekntruth @seekntruth

Undercover law enforcement agent infiltrates and befriends gang of thrill seekers who are criminals on the side. Falls in love with a chick involved with the gang. Undercover guy let's charismatic leader of gang get away.

What movie did I just describe?

Last edited:

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nothing funny about this Chief @Chief

Undercover law enforcement agent infiltrates and befriends gang of thrill seekers who are criminals on the side. Falls in love with a chick involved with the gang. Undercover guy let's charismatic leader of gang get away.

What movie did I just describe?
Splash?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Too hard...
We are only for used on the best of the franchise...The first one!

And in that case...

R33 skyline...

Dodge charger
I liked the grey skyline from 2 fast 2 furious with the nitrous blowoff valves. dominic red RX7

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Movie that got me turning wrenches. I was upset to go back and watch the original years later to see them talking about the turbo in a non-turbo though :(

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
This thread should be stickied, probably the best film franchise of all time. If you had asked a teen Truck Party if he thought a movie franchise about people who put $20k of racing gear on 5k of Honda Civic, or heroes that cause billions in property damage every city they go to would go on to be wildly successful, a naïve Truck Party would've answered "no." Oh how wrong I was, great acting, great plots, 5 stars.

The only real over the top unrealistic thing in the movies is The Rock referring to all females as "Woman," I tried that & it seemed to be met with scorn

edit: RIP Paul Walker, see you again my friend

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This thread should be stickied, probably the best film franchise of all time. If you had asked a teen Truck Party if he thought a movie franchise about people who put $20k of racing gear of 5k of Honda Civic, or heroes that cause billions in property damage every city they go to would go on to be wildly successful, a naïve Truck Party would've answered "no." Oh how wrong I was, great acting, great plots, 5 stars.

The only real over the top unrealistic thing in the movies is The Rock referring to all females as "Woman," I tried that & it seemed to be met with scorn
Try "bitches" or "bizzles". Those words just melt their panties off...if they are wearing any to begin with.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think I drove home at 120mph after I saw it in the theater
This is the time capsule of the Rankin Road scene in an empty warehouse distrtict of north houston circa 2001

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8398KoHBRiY

Houston is now full of 1500-2000hp lambos, R8's, Vipers, etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aBJ2Dt0ek

But there is something hilarious and exciting about every dumbass kid plumbing a cold air intake into his swapped civic. Just endless butthurt and excitement. The cars didn't need to cost 200k. They just needed to be competitive.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Seen in real life in next lane. I took this photo June 15, 2016, according to twitter (from the passenger seat, just case it looks like I was driving).

Loved the first movie. The ocean's 11-type one was ok. I haven't seen all of them. I need to have a marathon.