Cinema I'm a sucker for The Fast and the Furious

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Seen in real life in next lane. I took this photo June 15, 2016, according to twitter (from the passenger seat, just case it looks like I was driving).

Loved the first movie. The ocean's 11-type one was ok. I haven't seen all of them. I need to have a marathon.
The Ocean's 11 one was the 5th, love that one. Just shows the charisma & leadership of Dom. When Dom Terreto calls you & tells you to come down & meet in a Brazilian warehouse you show up even though you have no idea what the hell he wants. I doubt there's any friends of mine who could get me to the Olive Garden down the road without me asking a few questions about why they wanted to meet there, etc

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
This would've been a better thread to label "I know none of you care" :eek:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
This would've been a better thread to label "I know none of you care" :eek:
shut up you beotch :D

so I missed ... I think number 6 somehow and I haven't seen the most recent one or the spinoff but I have felt compelled to watch them all since I saw the first one at the cinema. My friend refused to watch it so I sat alone. Story of my life.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
shut up you beotch :D

so I missed ... I think number 6 somehow and I haven't seen the most recent one or the spinoff but I have felt compelled to watch them all since I saw the first one at the cinema. My friend refused to watch it so I sat alone. Story of my life.
I watched the first at the cinema when on holiday. Went to universal studios shortly after and they had the supra and the charger there.

Haven't watched the newest one and not sure about the rest but I enjoy them
Apart from the second one. That was crap

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Excluding the first one with Tyrese and Tokyo Drift they're all good to amazing. The first is a classic. I had a 1986 Bronco II jacked up on super swampers when I saw it in the theater and I was attempting to burn rubber after seeing it.
I need to re-watch them soon. Wonder if there is a 4K box set?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Excluding the first one with Tyrese and Tokyo Drift they're all good to amazing. The first is a classic. I had a 1986 Bronco II jacked up on super swampers when I saw it in the theater and I was attempting to burn rubber after seeing it.
I need to re-watch them soon. Wonder if there is a 4K box set?
How dare you. As a pure car movie, Tokyo Drift is probably the best of the bunch.