General I'm at a loss here. Took GF's advice diasater ensues.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
How is the stuff at eldorado? I have never been in, but they have some nice, modern shit.

Block Wayfair on the Kindle. He probably won’t know how to unblock it.
hahaha Exactly what my GF asked if I can block websites. Too funny. I have a bunch of Eldo stuff. Wall unit and master bedroom set. Good stuff and reasonable. Their delivery people are top notch and will take your old shit.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm glad OP isnt my son. Imagine what a spoiled cunt teenager he was if he wont put some furniture together for his aging parents.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Tough situation. I wish i had some real words of wisdom, but i seldom do. The only suggestion i would make is that you let him buy whatever cheap shit he wants and let him suffer the natural consequences. Don’t involve yourself in the buying, assembling, or returning of anything. Instead, focus your time on doing things you guys enjoy. You never know how long you will have your parents and nothing is worth arguing or being upset.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe you should buy him shit that doesnt need to be put together.
There was a thrift store I used to look at that had fancy goods. that was it's it's niche. They had a wall unit that was wood and marble. It was badass but impossible to get into my old house.

I got my bedroom set from some company in America who's name I forgot. It's a big one. And it was expensive. And absolute shit. Ashley I think.

In future I'll just buy a fancy couch. Beds are a waste of money

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
There was a thrift store I used to look at that had fancy goods. that was it's it's niche. They had a wall unit that was wood and marble. It was badass but impossible to get into my old house.

I got my bedroom set from some company in America who's name I forgot. It's a big one. And it was expensive. And absolute shit. Ashley I think.

In future I'll just buy a fancy couch. Beds are a waste of money
Whatever, you know your furniture is made from wood Pallets, cinder blocks and old car rims

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Gave up early.

Anyone who read that shit wanna give me cliffs?
Lazy good for nothing son keeps doing a half assed job putting together his father’s furniture. Breaking his father’s vanities and wall units and blaming the quality of the products for his own shortcomings as a man.