General I'm Buying a 2009 Subaru Forester...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I hear they're great cars but more importantly it's great to see that you're officially coming out.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You are gonna be wading through a swamp of lumberjack pussy.

Remember to pack a snorkel!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Why do lesbians love these cars so much?
A year ago I bought a wrx and by the time I got home I immediately regretted the purchase. I started looking around online about subarus and stumbled across a few things. When you look at the top 10 cars lesbians drive, coming in at spots 1 and 2 are subaru. I then asked the same question you did and did a search. It turns out in the late 90's the president, who was a closet homosexual at the time, decided to market to lesbians since it was an untapped market. They hired Martina navritrolova (sp?) to be the face of their ad campaign. They made slogans with double meanings for their ads like "subaru - get out, stay out", and in one of their commercials the car had a license plate that read "xena lvr". Anyway, that in a nutshell made lesbians (butch, not lipstick) flock to the brand. Ever since then the brand has been called the lesburu.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
OP have you noticed an increase of adulation from flapper sappers since the purchase?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Once again I'm calling you out Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken. Before you unplug your PC and run this isn't for a fight that you'd duck, it's for a race. My man wagon vs your rat infested dykemobile. Winner gets all you can eat hotdogs for a month at Costco.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Once again I'm calling you out Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken. Before you unplug your PC and run this isn't for a fight that you'd duck, it's for a race. My man wagon vs your rat infested dykemobile. Winner gets all you can eat hotdogs for a month at Costco.

Too much car for you. Too much pussy for you.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I will meet you in Prince Rupert on October 1st. We will shake hands, then begin a cross-Canada road rally. The finish line is the lighthouse of Cape Spear, Newfoundland, the most easternly point in Canada.

When we get to the lighthouse we will kick box. If you win, I will buy you a 10 year executive membership at Costco. If I win you promise to never cyber bully me again.