I'm continually annoyed that Mamed Khalidov is not in the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This guy asking Dana about Askren and getting drown out by his jock flies at a presser has me annoyed about an even bigger no brainer contender.

First off, Askren is a stupid situation, but the only point I can see and concede is his style (which is getting better) but that's not even the real reason he's out "He derping doesn't want derping fight UFC derping" apparently.

Khalidov has finishes over UFC and Bellator vets in 7 of his last 10 fights and only one decision most are 1st round finishes under 2 mins and 30 seconds and earning far more in Poland of all places than the UFC offered him. Guess he doesn't "Want" to be a "fucking fighter".

Khalidov's style and finish ratio is supposedly what the UFC desires in terms of style with 9 different finishes in 9 straight fights with 5 different types submissions in 6 straight fights. How can you not want that guy putting on a show for your promotion?

Because he's not talking mad smack so Americans will yawn? You can't make a guy with his finishing ratio an attraction? He wants more than $20,000 to show for a resume no one at MW or HW had before coming to the UFC unless you're a pride vet.

Name the fighter with 5 straight different subs! It's absurd that they can't get this guy in the mix. If for some reason he has an unreasonable demand I don't know about then fine but I haven't read it yet.

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
fought on same card as him in EliteXC...dudes a fucking monster..He put aclinic on J Guida..was CLOWNING him...then Guida decides to choke the ref aka my friend and Lawyer John Manley...I heard Clays response his brother when he left the cage and lets say Jason didn't seem like the older one.. Clay made him feel like the fool he was being...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hes top 10 and entertaining...Kennedy vs Mamed be fun..he would tool Bisping