General I'm finally coming out . . .

Discussion in 'The Off-topic Lounge' started by Never_Rolled, Apr 26, 2019.

1. IschKabibble

IschKabibble Posting Machine
    First 100

Ratings:
    +19,432
    Give it a shot. Could change your life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. IschKabibble

IschKabibble Posting Machine
    First 100

Ratings:
    +19,432
    Backed by hard science...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never_Rolled

Never_Rolled Dad motherfucker of the planet

Ratings:
    +3,367
    You can't science comfort and individual feel. They would never be firm enough for me.

4. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Captain Vague

Ratings:
    +28,324
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. otaku1

otaku1 Posting Machine

Ratings:
    +5,000
    Agreed
    Op is such a tease

6. Onetrickpony

Onetrickpony The seal of approval

Ratings:
    +28,119

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Judobill

Judobill First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +5,925
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +3,367
    @Splinty@Splinty caused me pillow drama. I ordered the pillow you linked. It finally gets here from China. If you go back to the Amazon ad and read 4/24 comments by a lauren with pics. That's the same POS I received. Nothing like the ad stated.

I found it interesting the seller/maker responded that the product she received and said it
    isn't theirs and not sure how she got it. They also said they don't have an order from her. I called Amazon to let them know something was off. I ordered again and this time it went to the correct seller. My seller had a different name too. Very odd it was all from the same page/listing. Amazon tried to give me free shipping as I placed the order while I was on the phone with the guy. I told him it was already free so he tossed me $5 for what I don't know but hey I'll take it. @Splinty@Splinty is great at fixing Excel files but don't follow his pillow links. You will end up on a dark road to which there is no recovery!

9. Splinty

Splinty Shake 'em off
    Admin

Ratings:
    +58,498

Now you have the right pillow and an extra five bucks.

You're welcome.

You owe me $5 thx.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Captain Vague

Ratings:
    +28,324
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +3,367
    Actually I assume for $13 they aren't going to want the other one back. I guess we can share it? Send me your banking info an SS number. I'll get the 5er to you right away.

12. Jdog93

Jdog93 Grrrrrrrr..

Ratings:
    +20,018
    [​IMG]

DREAM IN STYLE: The revolutionary media sensation OSTRICHPILLOW ORIGINAL is the ultimate immersive pillow! Use it for a power nap at your desk, lounging at home, travelling, or wherever you may be, without moving an inch. Just slip it on and you're off to dreamland.

COMFORT & FUN: Our ORIGINAL pillow is playfully fun and oh so relaxing to touch. Whether you wear it over your head like a champion or simply use it as a lounge pillow at home, it's always ready to help make your moments feel extra comfortable.

CUSTOM FEEL: Lovingly hand made using a dreamily soft high quality combination of viscose and elastomer, together with the next generation coated microbead filling create a perfect partnership, helping you drift calmly into relaxation mode.

OPEN AREAS: opening above the ears for sound and awareness but not to much to disturb a well rested slumber. Opening on nose and mouth so you can breath easily and comfortable and so you can still suck a dick OP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +3,367
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +3,367
    So the actual pillow @Splinty@Splinty recommended finally got here. Amazon gave me a credit as the seller wanted me to ship his POS back to him. I wasn't paying shipping. My son actually liked the fake pilllow so I gave it to him. @Splinty@Splinty 's pillow feels really nice and soft. The problem (isn't there always one) it's too tight for my manly neck. As soon as I put it on I felt a wave of heat also.

GF loved the pillow so she has a new pillow. Not on this pillow but I read other reviews of pillows being too hot. I read Cabeau fixed this as they had complaints about their previous pillow. I ordered this below. It's very cool as it has vents. The clips are magnetic and it offers 2 different ways to close and route the strings. It just got here and feels good, not great but very cool and it fits my neck. It's also a PITA to roll it up and zip it in the tiny bag but once it's in I appreciate the small footprint. It's also washable. Done deal.

Evolution Cool Travel Pillow[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted