General I'm going to play some more poker now, for real money

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Invite the hooker over for good luck. If you win you can pay to eat an ass again.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
sorry if i upset you by the way boss. splinty. u know i was only fucking with you. listen we have a different way of doing it round here. like bullshido, in the good old days. oh yes, and i live in the next world. not in this one. because i want to go to heaven when i die. god bless!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
i have been chatting to bitches all night, on fb skype, and mobile lol!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Are you playing, hold'em? What were you hole cards and what was the board?
sure we were playing texas hold em, i played two buy ins of $12.50 each, in a low stakes table. the bets were really low, so i went all in on a 2 pair, and some one beat me with a full house, so i thought fair enough. then for the next buy in, i had a flush kkk and 99 on the flop, and the other guy beat me with a kkk aa on the draw. what are the chances of that? Hell i think that game is fixed as a junkie, and that's £60 i've lost on there altogether in the last month.

that could have brought me another 15 minutes with charli.

also i talked to my wife tonight, and she was crying her eyes out.

god bless her.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
sure we were playing texas hold em, i played two buy ins of $12.50 each, in a low stakes table. the bets were really low, so i went all in on a 2 pair, and some one beat me with a full house, so i thought fair enough. then for the next buy in, i had a flush kkk and 99 on the flop, and the other guy beat me with a kkk aa on the draw. what are the chances of that?
Pretty good. If the 3 of a kind are on the board and you have a pocket pair there are a lot of hands that beat you. Both of you are lucky no one had the 4th king.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
no i had an k and a 9 in the hand, and the flop was kk 9 so i thought my luck was in, so i went all in, and then the opponent got an a in the draw, and he had a (k a) in his hand. what are the chances of that?