I'm going to Raw tomorrow.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm still blown away how little they did and badly they wrote the Reigns, Rollins segment.
Major belt promo was the worst promo of the entire night with Seth Rollins saying exactly nothing while the crowd chanted "boring" at one point.

Cody Rhodes is right the writers are just hitting on Divas and doing squat and Vince is too delusional and potentially senile to see and kids have zero standards so their merch is bought whether they have A+ promos and work or two guy go out there and do a pee pee dance.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was contender for one of the worst promos of the year. Seth draws heat with his mouth and you keep him silent to fake out until kicking a dead horse.

Mind blowing.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm still blown away how little they did and badly they wrote the Reigns, Rollins segment.
Major belt promo was the worst promo of the entire night with Seth Rollins saying exactly nothing while the crowd chanted "boring" at one point.

Cody Rhodes is right the writers are just hitting on Divas and doing squat and Vince is too delusional and potentially senile to see and kids have zero standards so their merch is bought whether they have A+ promos and work or two guy go out there and do a pee pee dance.
I'm toying with the idea of buying some WWE stock just so I can vote for who runs the company.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Vince still owns over 40% of the company the rest own like 2% or less
That's less than I thought. I don't think it'd be that long before 50%+ of the owners would want him gone. I wonder how many shareholders there actually are.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
I forgot to mention, my favorite part of going to raw was taking part in the "Lets Go Cena/AJ Styles" chants that went on for a whole 2 minutes. They were phenomenal (pun intended). Oh, and I got to 'bro hug' Dean Ambrose.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I forgot to mention, my favorite part of going to raw was taking part in the "Lets Go Cena/AJ Styles" chants that went on for a whole 2 minutes. They were phenomenal (pun intended). Oh, and I got to 'bro hug' Dean Ambrose.
You cheered for Cena, right?