I'm half way through a two week weight cut, anyone interested in info?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Started at 68/69kg, 150-152lbs. Going down to 61.5kg, 136lbs. Planning to do it mainly with diet, might have an active water cut at the very end. I'm down to 65kg, 143lbs. Might not be of any interest but happy to answer questions.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Trying to lose 0.4kg per day by eating under 1,000 kcal. Typical day is 100g nuts and some fruit for lunch, small steak with fruit/veg for dinner. Bit more fruit on training days.

The biggest tool is that I map out my morning and evening weight targets for every day, which helps keep me on track.

I've tried cutting more quickly but this is the most tolerable.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yes, jiujitsu match on Saturday. They give a day before weigh in and in my experience, people cut. And I just thought it would be interesting to keep my hand in with the practice.
I always felt better competing after a weight cut. Like it made me more aggressive and focused. The times I didn't cut any weight I didnt do very well.

Is this a tournament?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I always felt better competing after a weight cut. Like it made me more aggressive and focused. The times I didn't cut any weight I didnt do very well.

Is this a tournament?
It is but only one other guy has entered