VID I'm impressed by this.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I think it's sick! My ex was head cheerleader at Hofstra U, and the shit they all did guys and girls was off the chain. If I wasn't playing hockey no joke I would've tried out.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
step up part 6:Street cheerleading,take it to the streets.

what you know about that real,hard core leading and tumbling homie, imma jump my way out this hood homie.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Torrance Shipman: Ever been to a cheerleading competition?
Missy: Oh, you mean like a football game?
Torrance Shipman: No, not a game, those are like practices for us. I'm talking about a tournament. ESPN cameras all around. Hundreds of people cheering.
Cliff: Wait a minute, people cheering... cheerleaders?
Torrance Shipman: That's right. Lots of people. Here's the deal, Missy. We're the shit, the best. We work hard, have fun, and win national championships. I'm offering you a chance to be a part of that.
Share this quote

Missy: See, I'm a hardcore gymnast. No way jumping up and down yelling "Go Team Go!" is gonna satisfy me.
Torrance Shipman: We're gymnasts too, except no beams, no bars, no vault.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Sparky: I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Dudes pressing out 140 lb chicks one handed overhead even if she is springy and helpful it's sick.