I'm looking for mma dreams fights videos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I know bro, Thanks at him for it
So it looks like shipping would be about $25.
Do you have access to any cool Savate t shirts? Or something Combat wise locally maybe to trade? I know mma is not common in France.

Driver12

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry man, I will search again to found the MMA Videos...If possible free (by torrents for exemple)

Driver12

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry man, I will search again to found the MMA Videos...If possible free (by torrents for exemple)

Driver12

Jan 7, 2019

Driver12

Jan 7, 2019
If someone can my help without said me to send $ because i'm in this forum to found it by help

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
If someone can my help without said me to send $ because i'm in this forum to found it by help
I’m not sure you’re gonna be able to find someone to take time to make you copies and pay $25 to ship them to you. Seems like a reach to me.

But I did find you an avatar

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Just you can copy the 1,2,3 for a first time for free bro
Bro I’ll copy them for free. The problem is that it will cost me $25 to ship an envelope to France. Maybe a little less but definitely not free.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
You want send me the cds !! XD no just copy it in your pc and post it in
I have no idea how to do that. I’ll look into it but I’m not very good at that stuff.

Driver12

Jan 7, 2019
Add one CD in your driver, go in your pc, copy-past the dvd video (idk the video format so, tell me that), copy it and share it to youtube or google drive or gmail

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Add one CD in your driver, go in your pc, copy-past the dvd video (idk the video format so, tell me that), copy it and share it to youtube or google drive or gmail
How do I save a copied dvd to my hard drive? When I insert it only gives me option to play

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Driver12 @Driver12
Looks like I have 20 of the 21 events. Seem to be missing one of the Fight for Japan events.
Do you live in France?
Would take me likely a couple weeks to copy them all. They have to play the entire event in actual time with my dvd recorder.

I would like all twenty and for you to do my laundry please. I live in America so I'm closer. Thanks!