General I'm losing status at my work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I find the glaring sexism in this thread to be really appalling - you all just assumed my bosses are males.

Of the 4 superiors I suck up to, only one is male. Canada is a progressive country and like Justin Trudeau says, "diversity is our greatest strength."

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You could improve your work performance or efficiency instead of trying to get bonus points for being a coffee boy.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Maybe you should step up your game and bring them all a joint since you are all so progressive.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Optimistic for my comment?

Lets be real, if the best you have to offer is you buy you boss coffee everyday... you should think about upgrading your skills.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You'd be surprised by how much fun it is.
In Canada, we do that shit after graduating from university for a summer or so...

Beyond that, you're just the creepy white guy who appreciates his elevated social status provided by the power imbalance build into the position.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I find the glaring sexism in this thread to be really appalling - you all just assumed my bosses are males.

Of the 4 superiors I suck up to, only one is male. Canada is a progressive country and like Justin Trudeau says, "diversity is our greatest strength."
In this case, your best course of action is to have Robbie Hart @Lemonparty Animal call them. He has a way with the older ladies.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In Canada, we do that shit after graduating from university for a summer or so...

Beyond that, you're just the creepy white guy who appreciates his elevated social status provided by the power imbalance build into the position.
Lol you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So she is out ass kissing you huh? You could suck their dicks, lets see her try and top that.
she sounds like a champion competitor he will have to one up her and rim job his bosses.

literal ass kissing.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
There is actaully an older guy at my work that jokes all the time that his coffee making gives him great job security, and his coffee making is nothing more than taking cheap folgers o rmaxwell coffee, and putting it in the machine, with water and pressing a button.

I am a coffee snob so I have my coffee ready at home and I bring in a glass for myself, usually a mix of Gevalia French Roast with some milder blend that is gourmet, 50/50 mix.

MosDef
I use single serve packets like a pauper .

the classier people look at me with disgust when I go to the office.