General I'm starting a movement. Who is coming with me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As we move further into Spring, many of us will be going to concerts, races, and other events where there will be port-a-potties. I'm not talking about a single portable toilet, but a row of them. It is madness that people form a few random lines then take the first one that is open around them. There is no order or logic to that. Then there is that dumb-fuckery of a toilet opening up between two lines and you either have to be an alpha and claim it, or be a gentleman and let someone else go ahead of you. Neither is an acceptable option.

There's no need to wait in a super long line when there could be individual lines per toilet. Sure the person in front of you may be taking a shit and in there for a while, but that is just the luck of the draw. It is time to end this insanity that our society has forced upon us for far too long! This ends now!

2018 will be the Summer of individual for individual port-a-potty lines! Tell you families, tell your friends. Share this on social media, put up flyers, make public announcements at town halls.

Who wants to be a part of the solution? Who wants to be able to tell their grandkids that you were there in the Summer of 2018 when everything changed? This is one of those moments in life where you can make a difference! Who's coming with me?!?!?!?!????

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I used to be scared of going in them at Preakness.......there were many times I saw dipshits push them over from the back so whoever was in it was fizucked......just nasty.....

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Fuck port-a-potties at concerts.

Piss in a Gatorate bottle and throw it into the crowd in front of you like the rest of us do.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There's no need to wait in a super long line when there could be individual lines per toilet
The most efficient and fair would be one line total. Walk to first availablr. Otherwise you get caught in a #2 line and other lines are express lanes..

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If it”s a concert I hold it, they scare the bejesus out of me, I’ve ended up being sick more than once with the fumes on a hot summers day at festivals.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
on the construction sites they refer to these things as a mexican time machine

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
on the construction sites they refer to these things as a mexican time machine

guy was pissing us off and I parked a truck infront of the door and we left him in there for 4 hours...It was a extra stinky one

we threw rocks at it every few minutes...he stopped yelling after 40 minutes

Never got out of line again

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The most important thing to know is if you decide to push over a porta potty with someone in, make sure you do so so the door lands on the ground.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
As we move further into Spring, many of us will be going to concerts, races, and other events where there will be port-a-potties. I'm not talking about a single portable toilet, but a row of them. It is madness that people form a few random lines then take the first one that is open around them. There is no order or logic to that. Then there is that dumb-fuckery of a toilet opening up between two lines and you either have to be an alpha and claim it, or be a gentleman and let someone else go ahead of you. Neither is an acceptable option.

There's no need to wait in a super long line when there could be individual lines per toilet. Sure the person in front of you may be taking a shit and in there for a while, but that is just the luck of the draw. It is time to end this insanity that our society has forced upon us for far too long! This ends now!

2018 will be the Summer of individual for individual port-a-potty lines! Tell you families, tell your friends. Share this on social media, put up flyers, make public announcements at town halls.

Who wants to be a part of the solution? Who wants to be able to tell their grandkids that you were there in the Summer of 2018 when everything changed? This is one of those moments in life where you can make a difference! Who's coming with me?!?!?!?!????

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
You guys with your individual urinals are bypassing this very serious issue. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Join the resistance.
;)

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I’ll go to a gas station or restaurant at break time just to avoid it lol.
I was on a spray foam truck back in the day...no choice haha.

But construction guys are savages I caught a few guys pissing in undeveloped basements.

koolinkunming

Dec 13, 2017
I was on a spray foam truck back in the day...no choice haha.

But construction guys are savages I caught a few guys pissing in undeveloped basements.
Haha I only piss in the basement when we’re pouring concrete for the footings or basement walls before the floor gets poured. Easier than climbing out of the hole.